The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

XF One time Auto A/E wont work

aztwang

Howdy...I have an XF w/ an Iq250. Both have the latest firmwares. I have set Auto A/E to activate with the 2nd shutter button.
When I activate the button, nothing happens. I have tried a short hold on the button as well as a 5 count, makes no difference. I have also noticed in the latest XF Manual, V1.2 that P1 has omitted the feature description. Anyone??????:confused:

Thanks

Don

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
First question, do you have the camera in Manual mode? I know that it works in that mode but I've never thought of using it in any other mode. Press and hold and it should set exposure time based on whatever aperture you have set.

If you're in M mode, did you try it linked to the front top custom/AE button? I know that one works as I set up the XF with rear button AF and front button single AE.