The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Live View on IQ250 / IQ350 with Capture Pilot

timwier

Does anyone know if the live view functionality works real time with Capture Pilot on an iPad? Meaning - can you see the same live view image you see on an IQ250 / IQ350 real time on an iPad with Capture Pilot.

Tim Wier

Paul2660

Yes, it actually works very well. Once the wifi has connected.

I will also add that that wifi seems to have GREATLY improved on the IQ100 over my past experiences with IQ260 and IQ250. So I am not sure if Phase made some changes in the IQ100 or not. Connection is fast, accurate no lag time, and the files load across quickly with no drops.

The 100% view is still a bit off, but I have gotten used to that now. It's just a bit soft on the retina screen even with respect Retina on.

Paul C

timwier

Yes, it actually works very well. Once the wifi has connected.

I will also add that that wifi seems to have GREATLY improved on the IQ100 over my past experiences with IQ260 and IQ250. So I am not sure if Phase made some changes in the IQ100 or not. Connection is fast, accurate no lag time, and the files load across quickly with no drops.

The 100% view is still a bit off, but I have gotten used to that now. It's just a bit soft on the retina screen even with respect Retina on.

Paul C
Thanks Paul,

Tim