The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

ALPA is now offering Lens shade for HR lens with full movement!

wding109

ALPA is now offering Lens shade for HR lens with full movement! This is different from the ones that are optimized for zero-movement. I guess these shades will also fit the Arca-Swiss/Cambo mount. This should solve the flare problem on 40 and 32 very well. I think the only problem is that you cannot use these shades with 4x6/4x4 filters.
Has anyone tried any of them already? Any feedback?

Thanks a lot!

dchew

I really want the shades for 90 w/ and w/o movements and the 40 w/o movements. But at ~$400 ea for a 3D printed part, it is kinda hard to add to the cart.

Hmmmmfff.

Dave

Paul2660

I really want the shades for 90 w/ and w/o movements and the 40 w/o movements. But at ~$400 ea for a 3D printed part, it is kinda hard to add to the cart.

Hmmmmfff.

Dave
Exactly agree. About 20.00 or so of cost most likely. I will stick to Lee as they take filters and will cut the flare Also will accommodate the 32Hr-W with CF.

Paul C