The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IQ screen proector

aztwang

Anyone know if there is a company that provides a Schott glass type screen protector for the IQ series backs that wont destroy the screen and still provides accurate touch sensitivity? I use the one one that P1 provides in shipment, lasts maybe 1-2 months then falls off.

Thx

Don

Paul2660

I still use with success the Lexerd brand. Edit, misspelled their name, now corrected.

Paul C

Last edited:

vjbelle

I have never found a 'Schott Glass' type cover for any of my Phase backs. I also have used the LCD cover protector by Screenpatronus and it works very well and is cut especially for Phase backs. I have never needed to replace one once applied.

Victor

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Ditto regard screenpatronus.

Once on they stay on. There's no tab to catch etc. I still have spares that I bought originally that I haven't used since the first IQ purchase.

I believe that I have the honor of being the customer who provided them with their first IQ pattern. I used them for my P25+ & P40+ and when I moved to the IQ160 we did the pattern/size exchange. :thumbup:

Paul2660

Interesting to note Lexerd and screenpatronus are one in the same, per my invoice. Kinda of figured that, but now confirmed.

Paul C