Site Sponsors
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasselblad X1D

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hasselblad X1D

Quote Originally Posted by pflower View Post
    My HB Rep told me that contrary to rumours elsewhere the adapter will work with all HC and HCD lenses regardless of age. BUT in manual focus only - noAF. Also there are no plans for a V adapter. Query whether the existing CF adapter will work on top of the X1D. Anyone got any thoughts as to whether or not that might be feasible?
    If I can't autofocus with a HC 100mm 2.2 then that changes things. Let's see what we can find out over the coming weeks.
    Chris Giles Photography

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Giles View Post
    If I can't autofocus with a HC 100mm 2.2 then that changes things. Let's see what we can find out over the coming weeks.
    Hi all,

First of all, thank you very much for all the feedback and great responses. We are very proud to have finally introduced X1D. We have been working quite a while to bring it to the world.

Don't worry. X1D will have AF working with all 12 HC/HCD lenses using the adapter. It is within the X1D feature set. Not all of the features are here at the announcement stage, but most of them will be ready when the X1Ds will reach those first happy owners.

And yes, we do listen and read your comments and feedback here. Keep them coming!

// The Hasselblad team
    Thanks 23 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 21 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Hasselblad,

I'm really excited by your new camera and wish you the very best with its launch. The feature set looks great and it seems so far to be the perfect replacement to my much loved Mamiya 7.

I would like to ask you though if you may clarify a few details about the X1D for us:

1: Will the HTS 1.5 work with the X1D and H lens adaptor, and will adjustments be transmitted to metadata for automatic corrections in Phocus?

2: Is there plans to impliment an electronic shutter feature so that people may take the liberty of using the X1D on such platforms as the Cambo Actus, or indeed adapting third party lenses without leaf shutters?

3: Is the refresh rate of the live view feed in the EVF 30fps, and is this specification limited by the capacity of the sensor itself in that it can't output any quicker and retain the same level of detail?

4: Can you please confirm here that the autofocus point can be moved across all areas of the sensor area?

5: Lastly, does the X1D have a focus peaking function to aid in manual focusing and checking the precise focus point?

Thanks and again, well done with the new camera!

TJV
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tjv View Post
    Dear Hasselblad,

I'm really excited by your new camera and wish you the very best with its launch. The feature set looks great and it seems so far to be the perfect replacement to my much loved Mamiya 7.

I would like to ask you though if you may clarify a few details about the X1D for us:

1: Will the HTS 1.5 work with the X1D and H lens adaptor, and will adjustments be transmitted to metadata for automatic corrections in Phocus?

2: Is there plans to impliment an electronic shutter feature so that people may take the liberty of using the X1D on such platforms as the Cambo Actus, or indeed adapting third party lenses without leaf shutters?

3: Is the refresh rate of the live view feed in the EVF 30fps, and is this specification limited by the capacity of the sensor itself in that it can't output any quicker and retain the same level of detail?

4: Can you please confirm here that the autofocus point can be moved across all areas of the sensor area?

5: Lastly, does the X1D have a focus peaking function to aid in manual focusing and checking the precise focus point?

TJV
    Hi TJV,

Great to hear. Here are some of the answers I can give at this very moment. All of our Swedish engineers are already gone celebrating the Swedish Midsummer - the biggest Swedish holiday during the year here in Sweden

1: Will the HTS 1.5 work with the X1D and H lens adaptor, and will adjustments be transmitted to metadata for automatic corrections in Phocus? - Yes, it is in the plan. If it works fine without compromising optical and image quality, the feature will be introduced.

2: Is there plans to impliment an electronic shutter feature so that people may take the liberty of using the X1D on such platforms as the Cambo Actus, or indeed adapting third party lenses without leaf shutters? - No, X1D will work only with the new XCD lenses or with all the existing HC/HCD lenses using the adapter. This is mainly to secure the the highest possible image quality which is key for Hasselblad.

3: Is the refresh rate of the live view feed in the EVF 30fps, and is this specification limited by the capacity of the sensor itself in that it can't output any quicker and retain the same level of detail? - X1D EVF performance is outstanding, no need for any quicker rates in here. There are EVFs out there with higher fps but the actual performance does not live up to Hasselblad quality standards. We suggest to book a demo and check out EVF's performance on your own at www.hasselblad.com/x1d

4: Can you please confirm here that the autofocus point can be moved across all areas of the sensor area? - It will, yes. At this stage it is central single focus point, but we are about to launch selectable single focus point feature.

5: Lastly, does the X1D have a focus peaking function to aid in manual focusing and checking the precise focus point? - Autofocus metering via contrast detection with instant manual focus override.

I hope this helps!

// The Hasselblad team
    Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hello H team !

Can I speak freely about the upcoming 30 mm lens ?
    Kind regards - Hulyss - hulyssbowman.com & LuSh

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for taking the time to reply, it's great to have all of this information directly from Hasselblad. I will certainly book a demo!

Quote Originally Posted by Hasselblad Official View Post
    Hi TJV,

Great to hear. Here are some of the answers I can give at this very moment. All of our Swedish engineers are already gone celebrating the Swedish Midsummer - the biggest Swedish holiday during the year here in Sweden

1: Will the HTS 1.5 work with the X1D and H lens adaptor, and will adjustments be transmitted to metadata for automatic corrections in Phocus? - Yes, it is in the plan. If it works fine without compromising optical and image quality, the feature will be introduced.

2: Is there plans to impliment an electronic shutter feature so that people may take the liberty of using the X1D on such platforms as the Cambo Actus, or indeed adapting third party lenses without leaf shutters? - No, X1D will work only with the new XCD lenses or with all the existing HC/HCD lenses using the adapter. This is mainly to secure the the highest possible image quality which is key for Hasselblad.

3: Is the refresh rate of the live view feed in the EVF 30fps, and is this specification limited by the capacity of the sensor itself in that it can't output any quicker and retain the same level of detail? - X1D EVF performance is outstanding, no need for any quicker rates in here. There are EVFs out there with higher fps but the actual performance does not live up to Hasselblad quality standards. We suggest to book a demo and check out EVF's performance on your own at www.hasselblad.com/x1d

4: Can you please confirm here that the autofocus point can be moved across all areas of the sensor area? - It will, yes. At this stage it is central single focus point, but we are about to launch selectable single focus point feature.

5: Lastly, does the X1D have a focus peaking function to aid in manual focusing and checking the precise focus point? - Autofocus metering via contrast detection with instant manual focus override.

I hope this helps!

// The Hasselblad team

Post Thanks / Like

I have been in contact with my HB rep. He told me the demand is such that acquiring a demo unit to send out to people such as me may take some time. He said there will be published today a roll-out schedule where interested parties may try the new camera.

I must try one first before any commitment as my only other experience with an EVF was not pleasant.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Meanwhile, in Vivek head :

Likes 11 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hulyss Bowman View Post
    Hello H team !

Can I speak freely about the upcoming 30 mm lens ?
    It is a free forum here, no?

// The Hasselblad team

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vivek View Post
    The billingham luxury bag, is it included in the price of a camera or costs extra?
    Hi Vivek,

The Billingham bag is not included in the X1D's in-box.

Here is the full details on all the prices of X1D and its accessories:

hasselblad.com/products/x1d-pricing-information

// The Hasselblad team

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you

So the upcoming XCD 30 mm f/3,5 will have superior MTF, so superior that it will outperform the actual HCD 28mm f/4.

Every guys worried about wide landscape superior IQ can sleep very well and start to save money. Not that much money after all it will be around 3K US$.
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Hasselblad,

Thank you for answering questions in this forum and I wish you have great success with this product.

As a Mamiyaleaf owner, I would just like to tell you that I would have really loved it if this product supported a focal plane shutter in addition to the leaf shutters so that I could use my Mamiya lenses on it. I am far too invested in the M645 platform to contemplate a shift to the H series cameras, but I would have defintiely gone for the X series to compliment my kit if it supported my lenses.

Perhaps, this might be something you could look at in the future, if you would like to court the customers of competing MF brands.
    My little corner on the internet.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Meanwhile, in Vivek head :
    Huylyss, is that with your film camera?
    Sale Items (http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-...8806-sale.html)

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Hi TJV,

I hope this helps!

// The Hasselblad team
    From the GetDPI admin team. Welcome and I really appreciate you coming in to answer some questions from our users. It looks very exciting and I really want to test and review it myself. So hopefully that is something we can do down the road. I'm in talks now with Dave from Capture Integration about trying one out for our members.
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Hi Vivek,

// The Hasselblad team
    Now that the very important aspect is out of the way, what is the camera registry of the X1D?
    Last edited by Vivek; 24th June 2016 at 05:28.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Thank you

So the upcoming XCD 30 mm f/3,5 will have superior MTF, so superior that it will outperform the actual HCD 28mm f/4.

Every guys worried about wide landscape superior IQ can sleep very well and start to save money. Not that much money after all it will be around 3K US$.
    Im on PB&J sandwiches for the next 6 months. Lol
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi TJV,

// The Hasselblad team

hi,

no focus peaking, really ? please tell me this is not true. i was very close to upgrade my aging h3d2 but to offer a mirrorless mf camera without the features that makes mirrorless superior in many ways is a bad joke.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

There has been a lot of talk that this camera will cannibalize existing Hasselblad customers, and I agree that may happen to a certain extent. But, I also feel that, if people who want to enter the MFD format are considering Phase or Hassy, this camera may tip their decision in favor of Hassy in order to have access to this camera and the entire line of Hassy lenses. When you consider Hasselblad cameras, lenses, software, accessories, and support as a system, I feel it is the most complete system in the MFD market.

Greg

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by tjv View Post
    Dear Hasselblad,

TJV
    Great questions , thanks for posting these

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by BANKER1 View Post
    There has been a lot of talk that this camera will cannibalize existing Hasselblad customers, and I agree that may happen to a certain extent. But, I also feel that, if people who want to enter the MFD format are considering Phase or Hassy, this camera may tip their decision in favor of Hassy in order to have access to this camera and the entire line of Hassy lenses. When you consider Hasselblad cameras, lenses, software, accessories, and support as a system, I feel it is the most complete system in the MFD market.

Greg
    Hey I had 5 count them 5 Phase backs and everything to go with them. I'll shoot a Hassy any day of the week and I would love to buy into this new Hassy. Lol

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you

Hulyss, thanks for that info. Have you seen the MTF? Reason I ask is I went to the HB site and could not find much. If the MTF's are available I'd certainly like a gander.
    Regards,
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I do have a question as currently shooting Sony when we go into a magnify view at what level or percentage is the X1D going to be. For instance the Sony goes to 12.5 view when we hit the magnify on the camera. Also with that it sounds a little different in operation on the X1D. What I gather in AF mode is once it acquires it's focus point if you start turning the focus ring your already in manual focus mode. Could you explain that maybe in better detail. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Vivek,

// The Hasselblad team
    Thank you so much for participating in this forum and I wish the entire team the best going forward.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrew View Post
    Hulyss, thanks for that info. Have you seen the MTF? Reason I ask is I went to the HB site and could not find much. If the MTF's are available I'd certainly like a gander.
    Regards,
    John
    Ming Thein's blog (i posted a link earlier) has mtf data on the two announced lenses (not the 30).

Post Thanks / Like

I will be moving some gear in the near future to get a X1D system.

I have been using the CFV-50c with a Flexbody and 501 for almost two years. The Flexbody has been getting a lot of use in the studio (works great for macro setup with tubes and the 120 CFi), but I need an upgrade for portraiture and the X1D will satisfy this and then some. Kudos for keeping it leaf shutter and for adding the ability to use the excellent Nikon speedlight system.

Since Hasselblad is reading through these posts, please know that I have been using your cameras since the early 80s, and I never lost my love for them. I am so happy to see that beautiful logo on this impressive MF game changer!

Kind regards,
    Darr
    "Creativity takes courage." ~ Henri Matisse
    Darlene Almeda, photoscapes.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CSP View Post
    hi,

no focus peaking, really ? please tell me this is not true. i was very close to upgrade my aging h3d2 but to offer a mirrorless mf camera without the features that makes mirrorless superior in many ways is a bad joke.
    When I had my A7Rll I found that focus peaking never got me the accuracy that 100% magnification got me. I would be close but to get really in focus I needed magnification. Just me...... if you need peaking I guess its not there.

Victor
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrew View Post
    Regards,
    John
    No I do not but I have the info from an Hasselblad country CEo. He also "fear" (ironic sense) that this lens will make more ppl jump in the X platform band wagon. "They did better than they thought".

The details will be available around photokina.

Post Thanks / Like

Iím above all an epicurean and opportunistic photographer and strongly feel the good vibes of this camera. It spreads pulses like a sonar

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vjbelle View Post
    When I had my A7Rll I found that focus peaking never got me the accuracy that 100% magnification got me. I would be close but to get really in focus I needed magnification. Just me...... if you need peaking I guess its not there.

Victor
    I agree and have found focus peaking to be somewhat annoying and really confusing. Magnification, at least for me, works much better.
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hi TJV,

I hope this helps!

// The Hasselblad team
    Glad to hear Hasselblad chiming in again on the forums and best of luck to them with the new camera launch. I'm loving the news regarding point 4 and selectable single focus point. I also wonder if we get focus point magnification with manual focus override like on other mirrorless systems as others have...I really hope they implement that because I've become dependent on magnification with my A7R and X-T1.

Interesting to hear more about the 30mm and that it may outperform the 28mm HCD.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cerett View Post
    I agree and have found focus peaking to be somewhat annoying and really confusing. Magnification, at least for me, works much better.
    Same here. Focus magnfication has been much more reliable in my hands than focus peaking. A selectable focus point with magnification is all I need, focus peaking is a nice feature but not anything I'm dependent on.

Post Thanks / Like

If Hasselblad is listening then the thing that needs repeating here is... 70mm f2, 70mm f2, 70mm f2, 70mm f2!!! Where have all the fast normals gone? The entire wedding industry is captivated by the Contax 80mm f2 and there is nothing in a modern MFD system to replace it. Nikon saw this and came up with the 58mm 1.4. Lets see if Hasselbald can do better.

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Speedgraphic View Post
    The entire wedding industry is captivated by the Contax 80mm f2 and there is nothing in a modern MFD system to replace it.
    I just used a converted Contax 80/2 at a wedding last week on an XF IQ3 100mp. I agree; I'd love to see a modern AF version of this lens, preferably with a leaf shutter. The 80/2 was designed for full frame 645, so a 60mm f/1.7 or similar for the X1D sensor size would be a rough equivalent. Such a lens would be a great asset for this system! It will be interesting to see what they do after they get out the mandatory long/normal/wide starter lenses.
    Doug Peterson , Digital Transitions | Email
    Dealer for: Phase One, Mamiya Leaf, Arca-Swiss, Cambo, Eizo, Profoto
    Office: 877.367.8537. Cell: 740.707.2183

Post Thanks / Like

Is there any news on the type of look the new lenses will have? Will they be like mini HC(D) lenses or will they have a look all of their own? If we are not allowed to judge optimal image quality ourselves and are confined to the Hasselblad line-up of lenses without an electronic shutter it is nice to know what the new lenses are designed for. The focal length of the first two lenses are very well chosen, but with Hasselblad keeping the system as closed off as possible (frankly the worst decision ever made since digital cameras came around) the pressure will be on them to produce a full line-up fast, because the HC lenses are hard to take seriously as an alternative and are obviously way too big for a camera like this and negates all the weight and space saving the body does.

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by tcdeveau View Post
    Glad to hear Hasselblad chiming in again on the forums and best of luck to them with the new camera launch.
    +1

Glad to see you here, please keep coming back, and best wishes on your August/September launch! Loved the presentation of your CEO by the way.
    Doug Peterson , Digital Transitions | Email
    Dealer for: Phase One, Mamiya Leaf, Arca-Swiss, Cambo, Eizo, Profoto
    Office: 877.367.8537. Cell: 740.707.2183

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vjbelle View Post

Victor

I agree, and I don't understand why this is the case. One thing that made it more accurate was to turn down the peaking levels but even then it wasn't a sure thing.

My Sony RX1 it is very accurate, yet on all my A7 bodies it is exactly as you state.
    the HepKitty

Post Thanks / Like

If Hasselblad is listening then the thing that needs repeating here is... 70mm f2, 70mm f2, 70mm f2, 70mm f2!!! Where have all the fast normals gone? The entire wedding industry is captivated by the Contax 80mm f2 and there is nothing in a modern MFD system to replace it. Nikon saw this and came up with the 58mm 1.4. Lets see if Hasselbald can do better.
    Fast lenses are inevitably much bigger and heavier than slower lenses, and are not really in keeping with the form factor of X1D. A major design objective with the X1D was small, light and portable. The initial lenses are slower and smallish. I hope Hasselblad sticks with the plan. However, I suppose it may be possible to produce a "normal" f/2 lens that would not overwhelm the body. I have the HC 100 f/2.2 and its not huge.

Post Thanks / Like

I have now read through this thread. So why is the 51MP sensor in a smallish body at US$9K with few lens choices today such a big deal over a 42MP sensor in an even smaller body at US$3K with tons of current lens choices?

Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by algrove View Post
    I have now read through this thread. So why is the 51MP sensor in a smallish body at US$9K with few lens choices today such a big deal over a 42MP sensor in an even smaller body at US$3K with tons of current lens choices?
    Probably for the same reason why the US$3K camera with the 42MP smaller sensor in a smaller body is a big deal over its little brother with an even smaller 24MP sensor in an even smaller body at US$1K and with an even larger selection of lenses.
    I don't care what gear I have.
    Things I sell: http://www.shutterstock.com/sets/413...html?rid=61105
    Likes 11 Member(s) liked this post

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Lou, It is a game changer that has already exceeded the expectations of many (you should have noted that if you have read the whole thread).
    Sale Items (http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-...8806-sale.html)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vivek View Post
    Lou, It is a game changer that has already exceeded the expectations of many (you should have noted that if you have read the whole thread).
    Ok, I get it. Like Brexit exceeding expectations.

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been all over the photographic spectrum, hands down, bar none, when you want TONALITY, and DOF control, medium format is unparalleled.

Yes, it is unquestionably worth the money the first time you see a really big file in capture one.

That translates to prints. To actually get this quality, OCD helps!

Sold of my MF kit a ways back, and I still miss it. As Guy quotes, Abandon hope all ....."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

It's a big deal for those who choose to use medium format or for those wanting to get into medium format. I use an H4D-40 as my primary landscape camera and am looking to upgrade at some point down the line. The idea that now one such as myself can get almost all the features of an H6d-50c in a camera a fraction of the size, weight, and price of an H6D-50c is pretty phenomenal. Most of my photography is landscape and involves travel to some degree...whether thats by plane or by car. I currently travel with the H4D-40 and an A7R, and the X1D would replace both of those.

The 42mp A7Rii vs 50mp 44x33mm medium format sensor issue (let alone 35mm ie D800E/D810/5DS/5DSR/A7R/A7Rii vs medium format in general) has been beaten to death so I'd suggest lets try to keep the thread focused on the X1D camera itself.

Regarding lens choices for the X1D, I just watched the livestream, and Hasselblad made it pretty clear they see this as the future. Lets give it some time and see what other lenses they announce in the next year before being too critical. As it seems they are paying some degree of attention to the forums and threads (I thought it was funny how they joked about people in forums asking about "selling kidneys" in the livestream), I do think it's important to talk about what lenses we would like to see and maybe we'll see them as a reality at some point.

Post Thanks / Like

Because some of us like quality, not quantity.

My little corner on the internet.

Post Thanks / Like

What Synn said ^

The problem I had shooting MF for weddings was buffer amount and clearance speed, camera noise and low light AF ability.

Sort that and I might have a whole new setup in 2017.
    Chris Giles Photography

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hcubell View Post
    Fast lenses are inevitably much bigger and heavier than slower lenses, and are not really in keeping with the form factor of X1D. A major design objective with the X1D was small, light and portable. The initial lenses are slower and smallish. I hope Hasselblad sticks with the plan. However, I suppose it may be possible to produce a "normal" f/2 lens that would not overwhelm the body. I have the HC 100 f/2.2 and its not huge.
    I mean the 90 looks pretty big. And I haven't seen anyone mention that the H adapter is going to be a pretty long tube to make up for the flange distance. I bet it's similar in size to the 45mm, maybe a bit shorter. I think it's possible to make a fast native prime that doesn't overwhelm the body. I'm not asking for .95 here haha. Just something with some nice character wide open and a rendering that is pleasing for my clients. I think most Hasselblad lenses see the most beautiful people in the world (models), but as I've said before, sharper lenses aren't doing my clients any favors. That's why I love the Contax 80/2, the Nikon 58mm 1.4, the Zeiss 50/1.4 Planar and 50mm 1.5 C Sonnar. MFD needs some of that mojo. There are plenty of ultra sharp options out there, but no options that favor character over absolute resolution.
    Last edited by Speedgraphic; 24th June 2016 at 09:24. Reason: clarification

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you

Sounds good. I'd like a bit wider though, for my square ultra-wide fetish.
    The Hasselblad SWC is still the standard by which I measure all the others.

G
    Godfrey - GDGPhoto Flickr Stream
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks all.

I have been a MF person starting 45+ years ago with a Hasselblad 500C. Every time I get out of MF, I regret doing so, thus I not without a MF today.

Post Thanks / Like

I mean the 90 looks pretty big. And I haven't seen anyone mention that the H adapter is going to be a pretty long tube to make up for the flange distance. I bet it's similar in size to the 45mm, maybe a bit shorter. I think it's possible to make one that doesn't overwhelm the body. I'm not asking for .95 here haha. Just something with some nice character wide open and a rendering that is pleasing for my clients. I think most Hasselblad lenses see the most beautiful people in the world (models), but as I've said before, sharper lenses aren't doing my clients any favors. That's why I love the Contax 80/2, the Nikon 58mm 1.4, the Zeiss 50/1.4 Planar and 50mm 1.5 C Sonnar. MFD needs some of that mojo. There are plenty of ultra sharp options out there, but no options that favor character over absolute resolution.
    This is a good point about the size of the adaptor. I attached the only pic I've seen of the H-X adaptor on the web so far. It's not small. It may still be in prototype form so the final form may change.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0567.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	119361

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by synn View Post
    Because some of us like quality, not quantity.

before making such claims it would help to learn a little bit about white balancing