I shoot 90% of my time on a tripod using a 5DIII with TSE Lenses - 17mm and the 24mm (Mostly shoot with the 24mm TSE)
As I also love to photography Landscapes with my Hasselblad or 4x5 Largeformat Camera because of the whole procedure taking a picture I really tend to a tech-camera like an ALPA
Knowing that this System is not really cheap and I will pay for a price that the costumors don´t need (They are satisfied with the 5DIII Pictures)
BUT buying new stuff is also a great way to get new inspiration - maybe open up new doors...
So for that I stick to an ALPA System 12 STC
- My First Setup should be a 12 STC with a 32 or 35 mm Lens.
- The Digiback shloud be a CFV-50c - great if I can use it also with my Hasselbladsystem or a cheaper non LiveView System for the staret like a Leaf
- Aptus II 5 ( putting the Money into better Lenses.
- + Tilt Adapter
Question to those who are working with this combination:
- Analyzing the sepcs of the Canon TSE - I can do all that movements with the STC but only 5° tilting (Lens with an appropriate image circle)
Is this correct?
- Does somebody use a STC with an CFV 50c or an cheaper older system (Leaf Aptus II 5 ) ?
- Which lens can you suggest me which is great for the movements and has an attractive price.
Using the STC - Is it possible to move it first horizontal and than vertical ? - (left - up - down - center up down - right up down ) - Ist this possible ?
All the Best,