The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Please recommend a Phase One dealer

Mikec

Thank you again!

At this point, CI it is for me. Steve has been incredible and I look forward to being a CI customer for a long time. I don't think I can convey my excitement that I will be shooting with the XF 100 MP soon. On top of that, the CI experience has exceeded my (crazy high) expectation.

However, I'd like to give credit to Mark and Doug for pretty much the perfect follow up on my initially sub-optimal experience. If I can rewind time, I'd definitely have a hard time choosing. I'd have zero reservation doing future business with DT knowing Mark and Doug are there.

etrump

Been with CI through 7 back and 6 body purchases. Would not consider anyone else.

Support staff is incredible as well.

:thumbs:

Jan

My experience with CI is not so good, perhaps because i don't live in their territory and them looking at mine perhaps makes them feel it is monkey business. Than again, i have very good experience with the local Phase One dealer, who is very helpful and understanding my needs.

Just saying.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
My experience with CI is not so good, perhaps because i don't live in their territory and them looking at mine perhaps makes them feel it is monkey business. Than again, i have very good experience with the local Phase One dealer, who is very helpful and understanding my needs.

Just saying.
Not so easy for any US dealer to give a customer in Kuala Lumpur a proper test drive.

Just sayin...

vjbelle

I've been dealing with Dave at CI since my first P25 purchase. We've had our ups and downs, over and outs but in the end Dave tries REAL hard to keep the customer 'ME' happy. He has always gone the extra mile.....

Victor

jimban

I've worked with CI since 2008. The help and support I've received from Steve & Dave et al. has been exceptional.

jim

Jan

Not so easy for any US dealer to give a customer in Kuala Lumpur a proper test drive.

Just sayin...
The gentleman below from New Zealand had no issues in making a purchase, not exactly easy making a test drive if you are based in Auckland or Christchurch (or even further down the road) either. Perhaps he flew up to the US and did so but unless his posting is making any comment about it there is no need to make that suggestion.

Apparently in my case you had the need to do so, is it just because i was not too content back in time? Perhaps in my case it had nothing to do with a test drive. I know that you are happy with your sponsors but if you have an issue with my posting you could have publicly responded by asking for more clarification instead of attempting to make the mickey out of me.

Or, alternatively, just as mr. Hendrix did, send me a private message.

Paul David

After giving up on my local dealer, I have worked with Capture Integration for years. To say they have been fantastic is an understatement!

And the rare time I needed tech support, even at odd times on weekends, they have been fast and first rate. I'm on the opposite coast, but in this day and age it doesn't matter. They're wonderful!

Paul

kdphotography

Several Phase MFDBs, cameras, lenses, Profoto lighting, and even my Canon DSLRs----all supported by Capture Integration. To me it is more than just the "sale" or acquisition of equipment. It's going one step further. It's about the ongoing relationship and the unending quest for excellence. And having fun at the same time. You won't be able to make 100% of the people happy all the time, but it doesn't stop you from trying.

There was a recent CI blog post that I think is appropriate. See, https://captureintegration.com/why-is-good-enough-acceptable/

ken

Don Libby

I've been dealing with Dave Gallagher and Capture Integration for close to 7 or is it 8 years now. Just about every piece of medium format gear I own or have owned came from them certainly 5-digital backs too may lenses and several bodies both 645 and tech. Just about every 35mm camera Sandy has used has come from Capture Integration.

I've never felt like a number and have never been let down. Being "just good enough" isn't in Dave's vocabulary and it show in his employees as well.

If you want the very best service then I highly recommend Capture Integration.

Don

hcubell

I've been dealing with Dave Gallagher and Capture Integration for close to 7 or is it 8 years now. Just about every piece of medium format gear I own or have owned came from them certainly 5-digital backs too may lenses and several bodies both 645 and tech. Just about every 35mm camera Sandy has used has come from Capture Integration.

I've never felt like a number and have never been let down. Being "just good enough" isn't in Dave's vocabulary and it show in his employees as well.

If you want the very best service then I highly recommend Capture Integration.

Don
I couldn't agree more. If only all the "dealers" from whom we buy things from were like these guys.

iiiNelson

I'm not a medium format shooter (yet) but I had a great experience buying one of my M9's from CI. Very helpful team no matter the regional branch.

Jan

In addition to my below message; i received a pleasant follow-up from Steve Hendrix, discussing the minor communication mishap, resulting in having my trust in CI restored.

Jamgolf

i received a pleasant follow-up from Steve Hendrix, discussing the minor communication mishap, resulting in having my trust in CI restored.
Glad to hear that your trust has been restored.

Steve has talked me out of buying expensive stuff that I did not need - more than once.
He has helped me avoid expensive mistakes even when I was convinced otherwise.
I trust him and listen to his advice.