The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lens pouch for the 35LS?

algrove

Just last week I was looking for the same and I found the f-stop medium bag (think I have the size correct). Out of stock in bag as I did not want green, but sizing looks to be correct.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Christopher

You could have a look to the NOVOFLEX Online Shop . They have all OP TECH
products , especially the neopren pouches . I don't know if there is one in your desired size . Just check .

Christopher

does NOT fit!

One can force the lens into it but it's hard work and I would never do that while hiking. I'm no thinking about removing some of the padding, but not sure if it's worth it. It's just a bit to small.

Any other ideas ?

algrove

does NOT fit!

One can force the lens into it but it's hard work and I would never do that while hiking. I'm no thinking about removing some of the padding, but not sure if it's worth it. It's just a bit to small.

Any other ideas ?
Sorry, I feel awful about suggesting the TT pouch.

Christopher

No problem at all. It already was on my list as well. It does fit most other phase lenses quite Nicely.

Just the 35LS is a trouble maker. ;)

algrove

Was hunting around to see if any pouches I have in the house would hold the 35LS. The Crumpler Haven Small does just fine. I have the L, M and S. The larger ones are way too big.