The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

H6D-100c Shipping?

tcdeveau

The Hasselblad rep at the X1D preview event I attended said that he's expecting to have his demo model by the end of the month or early Sept, same time he'd have his demo X1D. I imagine that means they intend to start shipping them soon if they haven't already. I'm working on trying to do a demo with one sometime next month or in October....

Boinger

Is the H6D-100c shipping? Has anyone received one from a dealer?
I had called hasselblad support in switzerland for some questions regarding my h6d-50c and they said that they are working to launch the 100c. He said it should be very soon.

bab

I had called hasselblad support in switzerland for some questions regarding my h6d-50c and they said that they are working to launch the 100c. He said it should be very soon.
Maybe you could also ask them if they plan on also releasing the lost software features/functions that were present in past models?

Boinger

Maybe you could also ask them if they plan on also releasing the lost software features/functions that were present in past models?
Well that is the reason I had actually called as I needed to use the digital back with a tech camera. But they didn't have a timeline for that feature in the firmware.

I am a bit confused why that would be hard to implement at launch. It's a pretty basic old feature.

bab

also the Spirit Level is not there anymore (H6D-50c).
that is correct

it would also be nice to have some additional functions to aid us photographers

One touch auto exposure bracketing
Seismometer
Integrated step focusing
Auto depth of field
Pano level 3D

tcdeveau

According to Hasselblad's social media accounts, the H6D-100c is now shipping. Hope some of you that have ordered get your cams soon and share your experiences
-Todd

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I never use FB but am cruising their site a couple times a day just in case they do.....

And I can imagine the uproar if the X1D shipped prior to the H6D-100 as many of
those folk ordered well before the X1D was announced.

So here is hoping this year!

Bob

kdphotography

I actually think the X1D is more important for Hasselblad to get "right" than the H6D-100c. Even though the X1D is not the flagship body---imho, it symbolically will say a lot more about Hasselblad as a company for innovation. Imo, the H version of the 100MP sensor is more follow the (Phase) leader. When Phase comes out with something new, the obligatory response is, well, let's see what H does with the sensor now. The earthquake probably had a big impact on delivery numbers for 645 sized sensors--no fault of H. But the X1D is the one to watch imo...

Boinger

I never use FB but am cruising their site a couple times a day just in case they do.....

And I can imagine the uproar if the X1D shipped prior to the H6D-100 as many of
those folk ordered well before the X1D was announced.

So here is hoping this year!

Bob
Earthquake delayed hasselblad sensor deliveries. Not exactly their fault nor should it elicit an uproar.

Boinger

Just thought I would update. Just got an email from my dealer saying it will be shipping soon.

Demo bodies shipping this week and orders after that.

maxshafiq

Peter Coulson put up a post on Facebook this morning showing off his new delivery (H6D-100c) so looks like they are shipping or at least in Australia.