The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Found this over on Google+....Wine Country Camera Filter system...

beano_z

Got the link shared by a friend on FB the other day too about this, it's nice in almost every way, except the size, it's a little too bulky, especially for wide angle lenses which it is mostly intended for...

But, nevertheless, I'm still interested, hopefully it'll be easy to buy!

My problem is that it's only for 100 and so to small for me.
Hi Christopher
I saw the system and indeed it looks like a great system. After liking their FB page I noticed in the comments that they are going to bring a whopping 165mm version out soon! Would prefer a 150 or 130mm version but that should accommodate pretty much any lens. Personally I use the Cokin X-Pro holder with Singh Ray 10 and 15 stop ND filters Light reflections are a pain to remove (which I do with a DIY light proof hood) slow and awkward to do. This would dramatically simplify the process. I am able to get large amounts of shift on wide angle lenses on view camera including 28mm Schneider and 17mm Canon TS on Sony A7rii (using universal adaptor). Not sure if 165mm is really needed. I could be wrong but the 150mm or 130mm filters seem to be more widely used. Forgetting the cost a 165mm system would take a lot of space.