The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Test CANON TS-E 24MM/F3.5 and TS-E 17MM/F4 LENS FOR digital back

V

Vivek

Are these lenses knock-offs like the camera they're fitted onto?
This mod they offer, to me, is a great service that others can not do. Prices seem quite reasonable as well.

Such modifications are not new though. Many are (have been) used in the cine field.

Derisive comments here are not going stop the demand nor the offer for such.

f8orbust

I don’t have so much of a problem with the lenses as the bodies and other Alpa accessories. After all, Sigma produce lenses for Canon, Nikon etc. and - AFAIK - doesn’t license the mount* (which is why they tend to say, e.g., ‘Canon AF mount’ rather than 'EF mount').

The tilt solution is ingenious - and having it available on the lens is, in some ways, better than Alpa’s solution - but of course it precludes the use of HPF rings.

Jim

*If Sigma, Tamron etc. do license the mounts from Canon, Nikon etc. then obviously I do have a problem with these lenses. Just sayin'...

Are these lenses knock-offs like the camera they're fitted onto?
Regarding these lenses, they are not selling lenses but only offering modification services. You'll need to send in a genuine Canon lens to them. In order to get a knock-off lens from them, they'll need to manufacture a knock-off lens to swap your genuine Canon lens. That sounds a good way to make profit :scry:

yaya

This mod they offer, to me, is a great service that others can not do. Prices seem quite reasonable as well.

Such modifications are not new though. Many are (have been) used in the cine field.

Derisive comments here are not going stop the demand nor the offer for such.
I think you've missed my point...

deng1130

Re:

Thank for your attention!
We just provide a solution to a wider lens and eliminate the red shift, vignetting of the program,
provides the lens to modification services.
Welcome to technical advice, I can provide the original RAW file.

- - - Updated - - -

Is a Cambo WRS mount also available?
no Cambo WRS mount

deng1130

Regarding these lenses, they are not selling lenses but only offering modification services. You'll need to send in a genuine Canon lens to them. In order to get a knock-off lens from them, they'll need to manufacture a knock-off lens to swap your genuine Canon lens. That sounds a good way to make profit :scry:
OMG! You are a genius.
Please don't wild guess.
:)

deng1130

Canon TS-E17MM/F4 and TS-E 24mm/f3.5 lens modification,
because the two mirror image field is big, digital optimization, digital back support is very good. (test 6000W pixels, very good)
Through the modification, the optimization of the edge of the lens imaging, dark angle, red shift and so on, to achieve the best results.