The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One XF Feature Update #3 with Credo

Mgreer316

XF/Credo users, the download on Phase One's website is not for us. It won't work. That only works with IQ backs. Capture Integration took the download package and stripped out the IQ stuff and made it available on their website so that we could upgrade our XFs. I guess Phase One doesn't think about us when distributing these upgrades. We're second class citizens.

Transposure

XF/Credo users, the download on Phase One's website is not for us. It won't work. That only works with IQ backs. Capture Integration took the download package and stripped out the IQ stuff and made it available on their website so that we could upgrade our XFs. I guess Phase One doesn't think about us when distributing these upgrades. We're second class citizens.
I second that!
I ran into this problem too and got it resolved. Thanks for the heads up!

tjv

Very strange...

Makes me wonder if they're killing Leaf completely (consuming them into their budget brand, with the Phase stamp,) or Leaf will be the brand that introduces a new, Mamiya Leaf specific mirrorless system a la Mamiya 7.

I hope it's the latter, but it's inexcusable to treat Credo owners with XF bodies as second class citizens. I was thinking of getting a mount swap, but now think I won't bother.