The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Best second hand digital back for my 202FA

pwrdesign

Hi All!

First post here, it seems to be the best place for this kind of questions?

Currently I have been shooting film for 2 years, developing b&w as well as color myself.
Shot a digital Leica M8, MP for 3 years before I switched to film totally.

I'm getting more and more studio-related job, which can be a bit cumbersome with film, and sometimes the motive itself might not be that "sexy" to really justify the extra work which working with film brings. Like shooting products for a webpage for example.
Today I have a Hasselblad 202FA with a 50/2.0 F as well as the Planar 110/2.0 F
What would the best second hand digital back be for me? I would like to being able to bring the camera out in the nature as well, so a laptop connected back is not going to work, it needs to have a CF card slot.

Could you give me some tips?
CFV-16 seems to be a good back, and it seems possible to find it used below 2000USD, but what kind of shutter count are the sensor good for? And are there anything else I should think about/consider? Any other brands? Aptus?

Best Regards Patrik

Last edited: