The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phocus 3.1 Released

• Thread starter Deleted member 7792
  • Start date

modator

Phocus v3.1 available for Mac and PC:

Hasselblad

No problems (so far) with Mac OS Sierra.

Joe

Hi Joe, can You check this three:

top menù: [window] / [Camera Configuration] --->here phocus get stuck

select an image...
top menù: [window] / [Color Calibration] ---> here I see weird color point instead of image...

Left menu: [Capture] / Capture sequencer / set pre delay, deleting the 0 (default) ---> here I get error...

Let me know, I don't know if it's an error in my config ! :banghead:
Best regards, Domenico.

modator

Indeed. I checked the first two and they are bugs as you have determined. I don't have my camera yet so I can't check the third.

Joe
Hi Joe,
it's possible to check also without a camera,, on capture sequencer simply going on the setup of pre-delay, simply deleting the default 0 cause the error.

I've cross checked it on another machine, same issue.

Best , Domenico.

Phocus on my iMac goes into a spin shortly after launch on Sierra. Worked, and works, under the previous Mac OS. No improvement after updating Phocus to 3.1 and still not working under Sierra 10.12.1. Lightroom is my friend.
/Eric

CSP

Phocus on my iMac goes into a spin shortly after launch on Sierra. Worked, and works, under the previous Mac OS. No improvement after updating Phocus to 3.1 and still not working under Sierra 10.12.1. Lightroom is my friend.
/Eric
i would try to delete following files, maybe this helps

/User//Library/Caches/dk.hasselblad.phocus

/User//Library/ApplicationSupport/dk.hasselblad.phocus

/User//Library/Application Support/Phocus

/User//Library/Preferences/dk.hasselblad.phocus.plist

jotloob

Subscriber Member
/Eric
I can't run SIERRA on my MAC BOOK PRO . It is obviously too old .
Also , PHOCUS 3.1 Keystone correction does show speed trouble . The graphic card seems to be too slow either .
So I am back to PHOCUS 3.03 again and have PHOCUS 3.1 on my MAC PRO only , where it runs fine .

CSP,

Thanks! Works. I deleted Phocus 3.1, restarted and installed Phocus again for good measure.

/Eric

i would try to delete following files, maybe this helps

/User//Library/Caches/dk.hasselblad.phocus

/User//Library/ApplicationSupport/dk.hasselblad.phocus

/User//Library/Application Support/Phocus

/User//Library/Preferences/dk.hasselblad.phocus.plist

sortvitt

Camera Configuration does not work for H6-100c - says 'unknown camera, only H5 supported'... I'm on Mac and.latest fw. Any workaround to configure buttons on H6?

bab

Camera Configuration does not work for H6-100c - says 'unknown camera, only H5 supported'... I'm on Mac and.latest fw. Any workaround to configure buttons on H6?
What does the manual instructed you to do ? If there's instructions in the manual it should work with the new Phocus if not then there some problem with the Phocus you have installed