The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

HELP!! Trying install Latest Firmware in my 645Z

rollsman44

It seems so simple but I tried several times and can't get it to work
I have an IMAC, Card Reader hooked up to my computer and I purchased the Cord to go from my camera to USB on my computer
1- I download the latest version. 1.22 I now have 1.21 to my downloads on my computer
2- I can't get the download over to my SD card in my card reader, I tries dragging it over, NO good. Tried to copy paste to SD card NO good. It will allow me copy it but not paste to the sd card in my card reader,
I formatted the card Full battery charge and.
3- Tried with the cable to the camera and to my computer NO Good. The download file can't get to my SD card so I can continue with the process
fwdc224b.bin This is the download. Hope Help is on the way. Thanks Dennis

D&A

Dennis, sending you a email. It sounds like you may have your SD card locked. There ia a tiny up and down switch on the side of the SD card. Are you sure you didn't by mistake sllide this switch so that the card is now write protect and you cannot write or transfer anything to that card? Additionally, try another SD card.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

rollsman44

Dennis, sending you a email. It sounds like you may have your SD card locked. There ia a tiny up and down switch on the side of the SD card. Are you sure you didn't by mistake sllide this switch so that the card is now write protect and you cannot write or transfer anything to that card? Additionally, try another SD card.

Dave (D&A)
Got it and thank you