The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One Demo Day

Ben Tanner

Workshop Member
Big Thanks to Lance! (with Phase One) for traveling up to Orlando last week. Jim & I got a great demo of how the P1 back works with several different camera bodies. He had to pry the Alpa from Jim's hands so he could get back to Miami. Very Professional Demo--- Thanks Again Lance!!!!! Ben & Jim

lance_schad

Workshop Member
It was a great demo guys, thanks for your hospitality.
I don't want anyone to be confused I work for Capture Integration, previously I worked for Phase One.
Lance

-------------------------------------------------
Lance Schad
Capture Integration - Miami/Atlanta
Phase One Dealer of the Year
305-534-5701 office
305-394-3196 cell
877-217-9870
Capture Integration , Phase One Dealer
[email protected]

Jim Stone

Workshop Member
Maggie,

If I had taken the image with my camera shown in the picture, that wouldn't have been a problem. But, since the "working pro" took the shot, consider the source. :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

It was a very interesting and informative session. Lance really knows his stuff. Now I know what Peter does on the farm down under.......money tree farming ! ;) Yikes these tools are expensive ! :eek: Still checking for body parts worth selling but I will get something one of these days.

Cheers,

Jim

PeterA

Great service from Lance and Capture Integration!
Jim - I wish...it is just that I gave up racing motorbikes and wild women a few years ago ..and took on a tamer hobby..:ROTFL::ROTFL:

I am now in sell camera gear mode - if you want a bunch of L lenses and a 1dsmk11 - let me know..

t - what is it with guys in the US and your love for purple shirts hmm?? :)

Last edited:

Maggie O

Maggie,

If I had taken the image with my camera shown in the picture, that wouldn't have been a problem. But, since the "working pro" took the shot, consider the source. :ROTFL: :ROTFL:
Heheheheheheh!!! :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

Lots of nice stuff there, fersure!

Jim Stone

Workshop Member
Peter,

The purple shirt is my lonely attempt to feel like royalty !! :D

Actually thinking of selling my markll ds and lenses myself IF the R10 will fill that niche for me. Sadly I sold all my R lenses several years ago when I switched back to the M camera, so will now have to "reload" !! UGH....I hear the jingle of more coins headed to Solms !! :cussing:

Loved handling that Alpa though. Just kind of dragging my feet with Photokina upcoming.

Hope you are on the mend.

Cheers,

Jim