The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

P30+, Phase Body and 80mm lens reduced

A

Alexander Bauer

I want a Audi. LOL

I love the new Q5.

why not

didn't liked them before esthetically

i don't believe I ever said that in front of my wife though

but starting 2006 I changed my mind

so now I feel like William Wallace FREEEEEEEEEEEEDOM :ROTFL:

bensonga

Seems like one of the few MFDB outfits that hasn't fallen in price over the past several months is the Hasselblad 503CWD-II kit with the 40mm IF lens. Still $12,995. Either it's already a great price and with no obvious competition or there are some other reasons why the price is not falling even the slightest (limited remaining supply of the 40 IF lens perhaps?). Very odd.

At least I don't have to suffer any pangs of regret by seeing it priced for 20-30% less than I paid. I think that's called looking on the bright side. :)

Gary
Alaska

"If I add up all the money I've "lost" by buying camera gear too early or selling it too late, the grand total would still be less than what I lost the minute I drove my last new car off the lot... We won't even talk about my 401K...

By comparison, my camera gearslutaholism has been a financial blessing!"

Not only that, but you must consider the intangibles such as how much trouble it's kept you out of.

Paul

Geoff

Seems like one of the few MFDB outfits that hasn't fallen in price over the past several months is the Hasselblad 503CWD-II kit with the 40mm IF lens. Still $12,995. Either it's already a great price and with no obvious competition or there are some other reasons why the price is not falling even the slightest (limited remaining supply of the 40 IF lens perhaps?). Very odd.

At least I don't have to suffer any pangs of regret by seeing it priced for 20-30% less than I paid. I think that's called looking on the bright side. :)

Gary
Alaska
Good point. Its a tidy complete package one might think there are other opportunities at this price point, or a bit less (say a package at $10k).... but so far, very hard to get manuf. to see it, or be able to meet it.

Geoff

robmac

Truer words have never been spoken..

"If I add up all the money I've "lost" by buying camera gear too early or selling it too late, the grand total would still be less than what I lost the minute I drove my last new car off the lot... We won't even talk about my 401K...

By comparison, my camera gearslutaholism has been a financial blessing!"

Not only that, but you must consider the intangibles such as how much trouble it's kept you out of.

Paul

KeithL

I've lost plenty of money on cars over the years but I've never lost a penny on cameras or lenses.