The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

ARCA-SWISS C1 Cube - 85th Anniverisay Special

Don Libby

New workshop will have over 50% cube users. There'll be an afterhours cube party followed by the proper care and feeding of your cube.

Stranger Danger Cube stickers will be available

:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

R

RHP

:thumbs:The Cube is here!
Have not put it through the paces yet, just gone through the movements......but.....
I think it's worth every penny. Maybe I have been
use to things less grand (you use what you got/afford/it gets the job done)
But this is going to be a real joy to use in and out of the studio.
I Love this thing!! OMG!:thumbs:

Terry

I know this belongs on the what is on your cube thread but I couldn't resist....

hehehehehehehehe......yes it does keep the new little E-P1 "Pen" solid as a rock :D

I know shooting this at 1600 IS0 :eek: (whoops) is not worthy but I just got home after a long day and didn't look at the camera settings.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
First Terry, you need heavier tripod and forgo the adjustable center column, just mount it to the top plate of a series 3 or higher systematic.
I also recommend a tripod platform. This can be easily constructed by floating a two ton slab of granite in a pool of mercury.
Also, be sure that near major fault zones you do not attempt to make any critically sharp images.
-bob

Don Libby

I know this belongs on the what is on your cube thread but I couldn't resist....

hehehehehehehehe......yes it does keep the new little E-P1 "Pen" solid as a rock :D

I know shooting this at 1600 IS0 :eek: (whoops) is not worthy but I just got home after a long day and didn't look at the camera settings.

Terry - that looks just as good as my G10 does! :salute::toocool:

arashm

LOL
Terry that's just too funny!
So for the price of the tripod head you can buy two of the camera : )
thanks for posting this.
am