The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

What's on your Cube?

kdphotography

Okay---I thought this best be on this old thread than on the other Cube threads. Been super busy and haven't really had time to play with the Cube...... but better late than never....

This is my Cube with the RRS pano rail. That's the highly regarded Motorola razor---ideal for panoramas with its singular megapixel capture since it is already in portrait orientation naturally. Not sure how to figure out the nodal points....

:ROTFL:

Last edited:

etrigan63

Great images - keep them coming! :clap:

Peter - I like the first shot - have to say I admire the looks of a wooden tripod.

Jürgen - Great shot - glad to see someone else using the Novoflex. I used this while I was still shooting with the Phase AFD; now I use it for fine tuning focussing with the Cambo.

Don
I was wondering why you had the Novoflex rail on the Cube... :confused:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Not fun, but here is my Cube in it's normal use configuration with the RRS sliding rail and screw clamp (click for larger):

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Sorry Guys,

I had that pic linked to a private folder -- can somebody try it now?

Clawery

Man.. I need to get a Cube now! My RRS head just doesn't attract the girls like Don's does. :(

Chris Lawery(e-mail Me)
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up

Don Libby

If you think Don't head attracts the girls, just wait until you see what his Cube does!
Come on guys it the total package starting from the tripod, working past the great Cube to the stunning Cambo WRS/P45+ combo! It also helps to have a shy demeanor. Then again that's why I only shoot landscapes.

:p