The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Best place to rent Phase One Back

kuau

Workshop Member
Before I make my final decision on purchasing a P25/P25+ back I would like to rent one for a week. I have been doing some INTERNET searches and the best deal I have found so far is at calumet in LA, 350.00 a day or if I rent for 4 days I can keep it for 7.
Are there any better deals out there?
Thanks
Steven

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
We do rentals and and our P25+ day price is $350 and 4 days = 1 week.

Moreover I'll be happy to step you through any questions you have when you receive or are using the gear, and if you end up purchasing you can receive up to 100% of your rental price credited towards your purchase (100% within 1 week, 75% within 2 weeks, 50% within 3 weeks, 25% within 4 weeks).

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up

kuau

Workshop Member
To funny. :)
Hey is there still a P25 in the rental fleet it's listed on the website for 300.00 a day

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
To funny. :)
Hey is there still a P25 in the rental fleet it's listed on the website for 300.00 a day
There is in fact exactly one P25 non plus mount in our rental fleet and it just happens to be in the Hassy V mount that you need.

kuau

Workshop Member
I believe that one has my name all over it. LOL
Hmm maybe I shuold just rent the whole horseman system for a week to try it out before I buy it. What do you think?

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Hmm maybe I shuold just rent the whole horseman system for a week to try it out before I buy it. What do you think?
Great option. You'll have in hand exactly what you'd be buying and best case you get 100% of the rental price back towards the purchase. Worst case you spent a (relatively) small amount of money finding out that the system is not right for you.

thomas

yes - do it!
But maybe not with a Rodenstock Apo Sironar Digital (non HR)... (not bad on the P25 but the Digitars or Rodenstock HRs are much better).

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Quick update in case this thread is found by someone else to be interesting. I was mistaken; we have a P20 non plus in rental, not a P25 non plus. This is only $200/day and is $5,990 with a 1-year warranty. When stitching on a tech camera at base ISO it provides the same exact final image quality as the P25+ at a much lower price.

Nick-T

Before I make my final decision on purchasing a P25/P25+ back I would like to rent one for a week. I have been doing some INTERNET searches and the best deal I have found so far is at calumet in LA, 350.00 a day or if I rent for 4 days I can keep it for 7.
Are there any better deals out there?
Thanks
Steven
Just wanted to say that you won't find a better Phase dealer than Capture integration, those guys know their product inside out and stand behind it. Rent from them and buy from them is my advice.
Nick-T