The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Case for debate

My P65+ 645 kit came in the nice Pelican-Like case with everything perfectly laid out. Now that I've removed all the bits that I don't need to carry with me everyday, I'm left with a lot of room.

I'm wondering how the rest of you have made good use of this excellent case...

As you can see, I've made the most of my Pelican for the Arca/Lenses...

Let's see what you guys have done for your Gear's Mobile Home...

arashm

Chris
It's clear to me that you need to buy more gear to fill up the new case...
A case half empty is like a glass half empty :ROTFL:
LOL I'm just kidding.
On a more serious note I'm looking forward on hearing from you on the new P65+ and the wide angle lenses... wondering if the larger sensor will allow for your usual shifts and rise/fall or by being larger to begin with you'd need less movements.
going from a P45 do your lenses "Feel" a lot wider?
thanks
am

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
I should check if mine holds water, if so then I might tote a couple of sixpacks, lunch, and some ice.
-bob

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
One thing this gear bag slut has learned very quickly is any space left in the bag is just another reason to fill it with another lens. Certainly don't need to twist my arm any further than that. Photo rule Number 641 say Don't buy bag bigger than you can truly afford to fill.:D:D:D