The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Gitzo Tripod factory tour

Digitalcameraman

Hi all

Came across this and i thought you might like to take a look, this is the place they put them together in.

http://www.photo-i.co.uk/video/Gitzo/Gitzo.html

David

I hear from others that if you take the tour they offer you a great deal on buying gear at the factory. Might be worth going if you are near that area.
I know I am still using my first gitzo I purchase 24 years ago. Wish others things in life had that cycle.

Chris Snipes
Image Production, inc

Authorized Phase One Reseller

www.imageproduction.com
[email protected]

dfarkas

Workshop Member
When you compare a Gtizo to just about anything else on the market, you can immediately see and feel the difference. There have been imitators, but no one has truly been able to match Gitzo's ease of operation, strength, rigidity, and build quality. I have three Gitzos myself and love 'em! :thumbs:

It's also comforting to know as a reseller that European small-scale craftsmanship (<90 employees) is still alive and well. The products are extremely well thought out, with no conrners cut. The workers make fair wages in a safe and pleasant work environment. Besides being an excellent product, I can feel good about selling or using on of these.

David

Seascape

Gitzo legs and an Arca Swiss head......"The Gold Standard".

It doesn't get any better :thumbs:

Last edited: