The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase Demo opportunity

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Okay, some shameless self-promotion here :toocool:

Guy and I have confirmed we'll have demo copies of the P65+. P45+ and P40+ backs along with Phase Cameras and Cambo tech cameras both with assorted lenses at the Oregon workshop, compliments of our friends at Capture Integration. (CI's owner, Dave Gallagher, and tech-guru/C1-master Doug Peterson will be onsite to demo the gear and combined software capabilities.) We have three slots left to fill and want to fill them, so if you have been wanting to test drive a digital system, here is a stellar opportunity to do so! As a plus, you get to rub shoulders with a great group of folks who enjoy photography while you're photographing some of the most spectacular natural coastline the world has to offer! (And on the off-chance you get tired of photography, there's a world-class golf course in Bandon.)

PS: We'll also have Leica onsite with an assortment of gear available to demo.

PM or email me to register. Here are some more details: http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9414

Hope to see you there!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Hey can I come along and play too. LOL

So looking forward to this workshop. Sand and surf about time bud. LOL

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
I just wanted to chime in to give a bit of our philosophy to anyone who has not been to a workshop at which Capture Integration was present.

Our goal is to give anyone who wants it as much actual shooting time with the equipment as possible.

Many of our customers are completely new to digital (often looking to replace medium or large format film solutions or move up from an M8). So we're happy to stand by your side and help from the absolute basics on up. If on the other hand you already know the system then by all means just grab-and-go.*

We bring the systems to be shot :).

On the software side I will be doing Capture One Classes classes as the schedule permits (normally $199/person - no cost to the attendees) as well as making myself between scheduled events.

*As Guy found out last workshop the backs we bring are security-locked; they shock you if you try to run away to vegas with it :).

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up
RSS Feed: Subscribe

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Plus Doug is also a bunch of fun at dinner after we stuff a few beers in him :D