The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

betterlight 6000, the original...

H3dtogo

Hi all, i just bought myself a goodlooking betterlight 6000 SCSI scanback. I was wondering if there are more people using these. My interest especially goes to fine art reproduction.
All advice is welcome, H3togo.

FromJapan

Hi,

There are a few of us here JimCollum, routlaw, Francois A and me. But no one else has the SCSI version, I think. Have you joined the Betterlight forum on Yahoo Groups?

Kumar

Jeremy

Part of my day job is art reproduction with a Betterlight 8000 series. Let us know if we can be of any help.

H3dtogo

Hi, as said i just got the set and had no time to test it yet. I normally do my reproduction work with a multishot back but got the 6000 extremely cheap so i just want to try. I have had several phase back's; studiokit, powerphase and PP-FX. But that was still in the mac OS8.5 - 9.2.2 era :)