The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

D3 Menu setup question

Lloyd

Just bought a D3 from docmoore... came in pristine condition (only 1315 clicks!), and now I'm trying to set it up for myself. So here's my issue/question:

I was setting up the copyright info and made a typo, and now I can't figure out how to backspace or erase the error. Anyone know how to do that? I realize it's probably a simple thing to do (at least I hope it is), but I can't seem to find the way. Help!

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Here's the trick:
in order to edit the text and move the cursor inside the text instead of the charachters list you have to keep the 'zoom out' (minus) button on the left side of the screen and at the same time move the cursor. Then use the "trash" icon to delete whatever character you want.

Silly ergonomics...
(got stuck myself for some time)