The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun Pictures with Nikon

leif e

Sometimes it strikes me that I´m a bloody lucky guy - to be where I am. Not that this place is any better than anywhere else, really; I always long to go somewhere else, see. But this is also good. :D

I´m not going looney or philosophical here, just scrounging for an excuse to post some snaps that are clichés indeed, but I still like them. Maybe because I was there and thus biased.

They´re all from yesterday morning a little before six, sun was climbing, it had rained a bit and dew was lifting. i was out with the dog as (more or less) usual, but for once I grabbed the S5 on the way out. Nothing much, just a nice morning.:eek:
leif e

Last edited:

Lloyd

Sometimes it strikes me that I´m a bloody lucky guy - to be where I am. Not that this place is any better than anywhere else, really; I always long to go somewhere else, see. But this is also good. :D

I´m not going looney or philosophical here, just scrounging for an excuse to post some snaps that are clichés indeed, but I still like them. Maybe because I was there and thus biased.

They´re all from yesterday morning a little before six, sun was climbing, it had rained a bit and dew was lifting. i was out with the dog as (more or less) usual, but for once I grabbed the S5 on the way out. Nothing much, just a nice morning.:eek:
leif e
Bloody lucky indeed, Leif. To go for a walk, and have this to look at... nice! Very nice shots too.:thumbup::thumbup:

leif e

HaHaHa! If I had the time, I´d take you to the woods (virtually) and show you the snow still lurking under trees and in the shadows. We had one great winter, you know - and that´s how WE NORWEGIANS learn to appreciate the colour green, the sun and ... :lecture::lecture::lecture:

Beware of this, I am not envious! :shocked:
le:banghead:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Oh, but we entered the rainy season a few weeks ago, and believe me: it rains every day. It's usually a bit better starting in the middle of June, but in August-October, it's wet, wet, wet (and green, green, green). It can't even be used for skiing :(

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Shot some furniture yesterday. Lots of people involved. Sometimes, they ended up in the wrong places :)

D80 with 80-200 AF-S @ 80mm and f/7.1

leif e

:lecture: It´s from Ekornes, all right, but it´s called Restless.
Don´t worry - it´s a common enough misunderstanding! :D:D