The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun Pictures with Nikon

Leica 77

Re: Hi! Back in! :)

The S5´s gone, i´m not. This is a picture I took of my granddaughter before I parted with the Fuji. In the works for her and her mother´s wall. :)
leif e
Hello leif e,
It is a beautiful image of your lovely granddaughter. Best regards, Leica 77 :)

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Hello TRSmith,
I agree with Cindy Flood that there is still a lot of life left in your Nikon D2Xs. Recently I blew the dust off my Nikon D2H and started to use it again together with the D300. At any rate, the colors of your posted image are so stunning! All the best, Leica 77 :)
Thank you Leica 77. I think there's a definite niche for some of the older cameras. Since their dollar value makes them hardly worth selling, it seems worthwhile to try and exploit them.

Cheers!
Tim

Lloyd

Re: Hi! Back in! :)

The S5´s gone, i´m not. This is a picture I took of my granddaughter before I parted with the Fuji. In the works for her and her mother´s wall. :)
leif e
Wonderful shot, Leif... and a beautiful granddaughter!

Leica 77

Hello viablex1,
Many thanks for your kind feedback! Yes, I was quite intrigued by the repeated patterns of certain shapes in both of the images. Best regards, Leica 77 :)

viablex1

Another Fun Picture with Nikon. Nikkor 28-105mm AF Lens. Thank you for looking. Leica 77 :)
omg, I have the exact same pic but with my sister in law on that, isn"t vigeland great!!!! I love his work!!!!!!!

I love oslo!!!

Last edited:

leif e

Tnaks all! (Leica77; you´ve been to Oslo! :) )
Right now I´m in southwestern Spain, carrying nothing bot film gear. :eek:
The M4 (35/21), the F2S (55/180) and the Bronica RF645 (65).

Only problem; can´t soup at once. :D

leif e

Leica 77

Tnaks all! (Leica77; you´ve been to Oslo! :) )
Right now I´m in southwestern Spain, carrying nothing bot film gear. :eek:
The M4 (35/21), the F2S (55/180) and the Bronica RF645 (65).

Only problem; can´t soup at once. :D

leif e
Thank you leif e and viablex1! I love Oslo/Norway! Later on, I will post more images from Oslo and Trondheim. Kind regards, Leica 77 :)