The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun Pictures with Nikon

woodyspedden

Would this be our dear Michael Phelps? Hope so because he needs to get back to competing and get this other @##t behind him. He's still a kid.

Woody

etrigan63

On number one the transition from light blue to dark blue is almost instaneous. I will never question artistic intent. If that is what you wanted then God Bless. It is not my cup of tea but then tea is expensive where I live. LOL

Woody
Thanks Woody. I am still getting a handle on this particular post processing tool. So many an eye is needed to help me perfect it.

etrigan63

Jack and Woody -

Submitted for your approval. I redid the adjustment process, still going for a Pop Art vibe but with more subtle tone changes (I think). As always C&C is appreciated!

JohnH

Jorgen,

It was taken from my condo on Sukhumvit, near soi 41, looking along Sukhumvit. The building further to the right - with the two palms or umbrellas - is UBC II according to the name at the top. However, I cannot identify the one you mention.

I think the B & W certainly has more drama to it, as well.

Thanks for commenting.

Cheers,

John

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Jorgen,

It was taken from my condo on Sukhumvit, near soi 41, looking along Sukhumvit. The building further to the right - with the two palms or umbrellas - is UBC II according to the name at the top. However, I cannot identify the one you mention.

I think the B & W certainly has more drama to it, as well.

Thanks for commenting.

Cheers,

John
Then I really should have recognized it. The Norwegian Embassy is in UBC II, and I was there yesterday :rolleyes:

Edit: The one to the left is Emporium of course, and the tall one in the middle must be Exchange Tower further down the road.

Last edited: