The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun Pictures with Nikon

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Jono,
I left the youngsters to their own devices after dinner and arrived at the hotel six hours earlier. The next morning started rather slowly.
I like the natty attire of the Church warden. Especially his reaction to your camera! :p
-bob

deepdiver

Hi all...!!
thx u for the comments :)
To be honest I also learn a lot from all of you. I enjoy looking at all the pictures that posted in this forum. I learned a lot from it ^.^

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Johor Bahru in Malaysia is the southernmost city of the Eurasian continent. The beautiful State Mosque, is an interesting mix of Moorish, European and Malaysian styles and well worth a visit.

S3 with Tamron 24-135mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 82mm and f/9.5

fotografz

Well, I gotta say that Nikon is back with a vengence.

Duffing around the house shooting my dog, flowers and other camera gear is one thing ... but all day, non-stop wedding work is another ... which is why I own this camera and pretty much no other reason. So, the D3 had it's trial by fire at this past Saturday's wedding job ... and I gotta say that I am impressed.

A dim lit cavern of a church with horrible lighting ISO 1600 with the 24-70 hand held and I was able to pull a fine 17"X22" print with no problem. That is what I call ... "fun pictures with a Nikon" ... MAKING MONEY !!! : -)

Last edited:

etrigan63

Party like it's 1975!

Harkening back to those thrilling days of yesteryear (the Energy Crisis), I present "line at the gas pump" (and hurricane season hasn't even started yet!).

Daniel

Singapore, such a lovely place to relax :ROTFL:

Fuji S3 with Tamron 24-135g]
i was from singapore! but that was over 30 years ago. my first time back was in 2004. i don't recognize it. so urban now. it's funny that singapore tourism board is marketing singapore as a paradise island. riiiiiiiiiight. my aunt would say: like, it's a hah-hah.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Jorgen,
The Singapore shot is very nice. You really make that S3 sing. Your photos really have a unique look to them. I guess it is a combination of your style and the S3.:clap::clap::clap:

Marc,
Your amazing photo in the dim church would make anyone a believer.