The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun Pictures with Nikon

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
At the old Fornebu Airport in Oslo, which seized to operate 10 years ago, there are two seaplane harbours. The seaplanes are still there, but on borrowed time, since the authorities want to move them far, far away, to a place where they will be of no use to anybody.

D80 with Tamron 24-135mm @ 24mm.

Stuart Richardson

Thanks guys! I will post a few more.
First though, Vivek, I must say I love those swan portraits! I think you should keep doing them. They remind me of Laszlo Layton's Pictorial Zoology, only with living subjects.

V

Vivek

Thanks, Stuart.

Here is a Geese shot from the same location (same gear).

V

Vivek

Wow, the edit possibilities are gone? :confused:

One of the Swan portraits would no longer load.

Here it is:

etrigan63

Vivek,
The geese are great.

Yes, the edit option disappears after a while.

Jorgen
I quite agree with Jorgen about the waterfowl. The EDIT option disappears after 8 hrs. Don't hold me to that 8 hr figure, that was ascertained by casual (non-scientific) observation.

D

ddk

Some people get thirsty while driving, but there are solutions to that ;)

S5 with Nikkor 500mm Reflex

You're killing me with these images Jorgen, you really know how to spot them!

I have some ozzy friends visiting tonight and I've been showing them your Thai images, we all agree that they're priceless, very telling if you know what you're looking at.

On a different note, I guess you can now see why I was recommending the S5.