The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Wow! I almost won something!

I think the last time I got an honorable mention in a photo contest, I was 11 or so when I caught a drag car's engine exploding on my Minolta X-700. Just one of those perfectly timed and amazingly lucky shots. My dad was kind enough to take credit "because a kid could never shoot like that"- thanks.

But today I get an email that I was in the top 25 of the 32,000 entries in the judged category of the US Humane Society picture competition! I'm shocked. I entered it for fun and sent a pretty much straight out of the camera shot of Sesame and Miso!

Ha! too funny guys. The winning picture was of a re-habbed pit bull in a doggie wheelchair. Can't beat that one... :D

The Winner! (by Kim in New Orleans, LA)

rayyan

Jason, congrats..well deserved. Now that you have the models. you have it
made.

Regards.