The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Time for a beer, a Singha. On the other hand, why have one when you can have three ;)

D80 with 80-200 AF-S @ 135mm and f/2.8

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Sometimes, one just got to have a pizza, so I've found this very useful pizza-phone-number-directory that would be very useful in my kitchen... coming to think of it, it could be useful elsewhere also ;)

D80 with 80-200 AF-S @ 145mm and f/3.2

otumay

Matt, just saw your message. Thank you, my friend.
No, I am not a mycologist (I guess it means a mushroom expert), but I know a group of mycologists (I wonder if they know this term) and sometimes go out with them for some close-ups. But I'm told that this is a hit-and-miss affair, because some rain is necessary for these colorful fellows to come into being.
Best, Osman

m_driscoll

Matt, just saw your message. Thank you, my friend.
No, I am not a mycologist (I guess it means a mushroom expert), but I know a group of mycologists (I wonder if they know this term) and sometimes go out with them for some close-ups. But I'm told that this is a hit-and-miss affair, because some rain is necessary for these colorful fellows to come into being.
Best, Osman
Osman: They are beautiful! I've gone on mushroom hunts with friends. They swear you to secrecy over their favorite "hunting ground". In Oregon people gather truffles that are practically worth their weight in gold. In our yard, when it rains, they spring up overnight (ordinary mushrooms, not truffles). Thanks for sharing. BTW, how did your photoshoot at the soccer match work out? Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

shtarka1

Sometimes, one just got to have a pizza, so I've found this very useful pizza-phone-number-directory that would be very useful in my kitchen... coming to think of it, it could be useful elsewhere also ;)

D80 with 80-200 AF-S @ 145mm and f/3.2

Jorgen....Splendid!:)

otumay

Truffles worth their weight in gold! No wonder they are selling them in powder form!

As for the soccer final, my objective was to tour around the marketplace on the Asian side, home to one of the contestants and photograph the fanatics with their colorful attires, having a sip of beer before going to the stadium. I hope I was successful. I shall process them once I finish the backlog due to work on the Pergamon albums I just finished.

Osman

A

alexrock23

Great thread.Every one has post here nice pictures.I like all those picture which post in this thread.