The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Another classic, ready for take-off.

D80 with 80-200 AF-S @ 130mm, f/13 and 1/100s
:bugeyes: This one's even better. Terrific movement, making for a very resolute beetle.
Love it.

Corian: Elegant, simple, neat, uncluttered and beautiful.
Lesson in design my friend.:thumbs:
Thanks a lot, Sir.

Intense stare & color my Friend! I hope you got a Smile too!:)
Rayyan, i'll second that. Plus, the composition really add to the scenne and expression. :thumbup:

Daughter pose at kitchen window - the evening light at mid summer is nice around here.:D
D700, Nikkor 2,5/105 AI at 2,5
Lovely daughter, good shots and great processing, Leif :toocool:

Good Chard this year!
Nice, Tim. So vivid, it almost looks like outer space produce. :)
I suggest a walk around the property with this: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/43/85010684_aff2fa9b8e.jpg :D

Last edited:

AlexLF

Everyone, very good photos has been posted! Love your Switzerland Rayyan, love your sport Jorgen and love macro's and the wall Corlan! Very impressive.

And more photos from Spain:

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
More great stuff, Alex.
I particularly love the last two, with not only a quite strong composition but impressive details and beautiful colors. The last one is simply sparkling, and makes you want to be there and enjoy the stream. Perfect technique, splendid results. Wonderful!

Btw, are these still with the 12-24?

AlexLF

More great stuff, Alex.
I particularly love the last two, with not only a quite strong composition but impressive details and beautiful colors. The last one is simply sparkling, and makes you want to be there and enjoy the stream. Perfect technique, splendid results. Wonderful!

Corlan, thank you. All shots shot with 14-24 except flamingos. That one done with 24-70.

m_driscoll

Hola senor Matt. HOOLA! You make Seattle so near for me my friend. And
following the Solistice Parade through your eyes has been...how do I say it..well...HOLA SENOR MATT.
I dare not think where you were for the framing of some of these Sun celebrations? :D More sun to you my friend.:thumbs:
rayyan: Thank you. :D I actually sat on the side of the street. No one ran over me.

...Matt, Rayyan put it very well; Seattle has become a very familiar and joyful place for me.
Osman: Thank you. And, you've brought beautiful Istanbul and Turkey to me.

Sounds like fun. Osman's right, in time you had us all look differently at Seattle. Good job.
Corlan: Thanks. Also, wonderful quick "snapshots" of the flowers and wheat!

Looks Like A Hoot Of A Shoot! Great Work! What Was Your Costume Matt?
Steve: It was unusual, but fun. I was disguised as a nerd photographer with a huge camera and lens, jeans, teeshirt, olive green english hunting jacket, baseball cap on backwords. Nobody could tell it was me! :LOL:

...Matt: Parades are considerably sexier in your neighborhood than they are in mine! Cool series.
Tim: Thanks. The parade surprised me! It was sexy, but not in a cheezy way.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Corian: Elegant, simple, neat, uncluttered and beautiful.
Lesson in design my friend.:thumbs:
Corlan: +1. Exactly what Rayyan said.

Jorgen: Amazing panning control. Nostalgia indeed.
Classic indeed. The first car I could afford..10th hand...still love it.
Remarkable race circuit shoots. :salute:
Jorgen: +1. Don't see too many racing beetles over here anymore.

Cheers, Matt

m_driscoll

Daughter pose at kitchen window - the evening light at mid summer is nice around here.:D
D700, Nikkor 2,5/105 AI at 2,5
And as always; posing ends like this.:D
Leif: Great photos of your daughter. The tight framing works well.:thumbup:

Good Chard this year!
Tim: Very colorful. My grandfather used to grow a lot of Swiss Chard in Montana. Yumm! :salute:

Adding a lil something fruity. Summer's here:
(well, hopefully)
Corlan: Cherry cherry poster! Do you know what kind of cherries?

More great stuff, Alex.
Alex: +1. What Corlan said. Also, interesting how the Siesta cleared the train station.

Cheers, Matt

m_driscoll

There's two to three of these in town all Summer. View from Victor Steinbrueck Park at the Pike Place Market. The highway's going to be torn down as soon as the State and City decide who's going to pay the inevitable cost overruns for the new tunnel. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt.

D3s; 85mm f/1.4; 1/24s @ f/16; ISO 200

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Yes, yes, I know. Too much make-up, and there are sweat pearls on her nose, but hey... it was 35 degrees C and it's hard work trying to look beautiful under the tropical sun. She beats me for good looks anyway :p

S5 with 80-200 AF-S @ 175mm and f/3.2

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
And in the middle of everything, this game came floating along, trying to impress everybody with his breakdance. I don't know... me thinks they look better on the bike than off...

S5 with 80-200 AF-S @ 135mm and f/11

rayyan

More great stuff, Alex.

Alex: +1 what Corian says. Splendid job.

rayyan

There's two to three of these in town all Summer. View from Victor Steinbrueck Park at the Pike Place Market. The highway's going to be torn down as soon as the State and City decide who's going to pay the inevitable cost overruns for the new tunnel. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt.

D3s; 85mm f/1.4; 1/24s @ f/16; ISO 200

Matt: I honestly think this is one of the best from your Seattle connection.
I love the somewhat nostalic look that the BW treatment has brought. The
motion blur of the cars adds to the feeling for me.

Excellent composition, pp and execution on this one Matt.:salute:

rayyan

Yes, yes, I know. Too much make-up, and there are sweat pearls on her nose, but hey... it was 35 degrees C and it's hard work trying to look beautiful under the tropical sun. She beats me for good looks anyway :p

S5 with 80-200 AF-S @ 175mm and f/3.2

Jorgen: She would beat anyone for good looks.

And in the middle of everything, this game came floating along, trying to impress everybody with his breakdance. I don't know... me thinks they look better on the bike than off...

S5 with 80-200 AF-S @ 135mm and f/11

This my friend is a brilliant capture of an unfortunate incident. The timing is
perfect. Hope no serious injuries were suffered.

Regards.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thanks Rayyan. Yes, he walked away unhurt. Your portrait of the old lady is as colourful as ever. Interesting contrast between her traditional outfit and "Antishock".

I'm afraid I have to bore you with one more member of the pit crew :(

S5 with 80-200 AF-S @ 135mm and f/3.2