The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Thanks Corlan! I might try your suggestion.

I've got a bunch from the fort, but it was an experimental day and I discovered something that, while interesting from a personal technique standpoint, made some of the best shots unusable. I have been in the habit of using the shutter priority mode and decided to try aperture priority mode. Normally, I am perfectly comfortable in S mode since it's become routine. I can adjust aperture as scene and light allows. But the switch to A screwed me up and I forgot I did it. Many of the best shots show camera shake. So live and learn, eh?

As for the image size, I output the size you see here. It's a tasty size that seems to work in a variety of venues online. I've always disliked side-scrolling and when they get too big, it can happen.
Sure, Tim.
Size's good, i was simply wondering if the "Private Folder" was not the unwanted result of you being logged in so you couldn't guess the click was ineffective. Nothing wrong there, just a question :)

And yes, it's never easy to change from one usual mode to another. Being the opposite, shooting in A mode as standard i'm well aware of that since i even prefer -and not rarely- using Manual than switching to "S". Probably have to work on that, though :eek:

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Friday's post. Stalking a floral arrangement testing my new 70-200 f2.8 VR II. This lens, like its Canon counterpart (which I've shot extensively), is remarkable in every respect.

Last edited:

m_driscoll

Very cool Jorgen, thanks for the explanation. Very unusual (to me). Farming is a lot of hard work no matter where it's done. Great photos!
+1 from here. Very nice set of photos. And the explanation is really interesting.
...Jorgen: splendid set and quite interesting info as always. From what i see here i'll opt for the "Level Work". Wait, now... nope, i'll ride the pink bike. :angel:
P.S. the b&w version of Mud Power is very powerful as a standalone image.
Jorgen: +1. Very cool photos and description. That disabuses my vision of people hand tilling the rice paddies. Pink Bike's nice, too. Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com