The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Corlan: These are sensational! And I think they really work as a set. Love the PP... even if it's not really about that. :clap::clap::clap:
Dreamy,Surreal, Fantastic!!!
+1... no make that +5. Very special photos, Corlan.
Corlan: Gracias, and +2 gracias ( s ) senor.

Surreal, superb atmosphere, excellent conversion...gorgeous set in an atmosphere of romance and mystery... Thomas Hardy? Bravo!:clap::clap:
Thanks for the kind comments, my friends.

It's good to have external eyes (at least for me) when it comes to decide if relatively agressive PP becomes obstructive or serves the photography. I'll keep these, then. Family loved it, but i strongly suspect they're partial. ;)

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Rayyan, you're coloring outside the lines & i love it!:)
+1
Coloring outside the lines, thinking outside the box... blowing off the minds. Fantastic comp Rayan. And it works that well only because the original photo, and B&W treatment, were gorgeous in the first place. :toocool:

rayyan

Rayyan, you're coloring outside the lines & i love it!:)
Steve: Yesterday morning Mariam and me went to get some connect the dots and paint by numbers books! This was the result.

Thank you.

+1
Coloring outside the lines, thinking outside the box... blowing off the minds. Fantastic comp Rayan. And it works that well only because the original photo, and B&W treatment, were gorgeous in the first place. :toocool:
Corlan: You are too generous sir. Thanks.

Wow! Rayyan, that is amazing! Love this.:thumbup:
Lloyd: Sincere thanks my friend.

Regards. :salute:

m_driscoll

Matt: Beautiful neighborhood! Mom must have felt great looking at the flowers.
While the set is beautiful, the above two are simply gorgeous for their color,
the iq and oh! their delicacy.
Well done sir.:thumbup:
Matt: This is insanely wonderful. Brilliantly photographed.:salute:
Rayyan: Thank you very much! (insert two big smiles here) My mom's eighty-eight and loves to walk around the neighborhood. She's likely out watering her garden right now (well probably not, it's a little late).

Calling Elvis...

Wendy Wide..

D3, 58 Noct, 1.2 :)
Steve: Obscure, lush, dark pp, "pushing up daisies". Adorable, adoring, beautiful eyes. :thumbs:

Two candid shots, about 45 minutes apart walking past the same location, from the car to a church shoot, and back . Camera format had been switched from 4*5 to 2*3 in the meantime...
Not really sure about the PP, but that's kinda like i recall the moment.
Corlan: PP's great. I like the dark foreground and washed out background. Underscores the transient moment. :salute:

Rayyan: Cool photo. You can read a lot in to it. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

rayyan

I am alone baby sitting Mariam. The others have taken Hamza to show Big Ben and Eiffel.

So allow me to catch up on some experimentations that I had put off!!

When your patience runs out..give a holler! Please.

Thanks.

Lloyd

I am alone baby sitting Mariam. The others have taken Hamza to show Big Ben and Eiffel.

So allow me to catch up on some experimentations that I had put off!!
When your patience runs out..give a holler! Please.

Thanks.
Not only not close to running out, let's see more! This is really impressive, Rayyan. :salute: