The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

m_driscoll

I am alone baby sitting Mariam. The others have taken Hamza to show Big Ben and Eiffel.
So allow me to catch up on some experimentations that I had put off!!
When your patience runs out..give a holler! Please.
Thanks.
Rayyan: Great stuff! A work of art, like the first photo allows one to ascribe their own meaning to it. For instance, i could say "it's the power of photography breaking through the darkness to illuminate and color". On the other hand, I could just like it, and keep the jungian comments to myself...I like it. The second photo composite's very sweet. I like the subtle "iluv grandpa". Please keep experimenting and inspire us. Cheers, Matt.

ps: Where can you go and see Big Ben and the Eiffel Tower at the same time? Las Vegas, Disney World, 30,000 ft. over the channel?

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

rayyan

Rayyan: Thank you very much! (insert two big smiles here) My mom's eighty-eight and loves to walk around the neighborhood. She's likely out watering her garden right now (well probably not, it's a little late).

Rayyan: Cool photo. You can read a lot in to it. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

Matt: Thank you very much. I hope that you and your mother can continue to walk the neighborhood in good health for a long time to come.

Rayyan: Great stuff! A work of art, like the first photo allows one to ascribe their own meaning to it. For instance, i could say "it's the power of photography breaking through the darkness to illuminate and color". On the other hand, I could just like it, and keep the jungian comments to myself...I like it. The second photo composite's very sweet. I like the subtle "iluv grandpa". Please keep experimenting and inspire us. Cheers, Matt.

ps: Where can you go and see Big Ben and the Eiffel Tower at the same time? Las Vegas, Disney World, 30,000 ft. over the channel?

Hamza has not ridden the Eurostar! That's how they are doing it. Vegas...hmm let his parents take care of that;)...disney world; they did it in French!!

Matt, I really appreciate your kind words and the encouragement that you folks bring to the table.:salute:

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
I am alone baby sitting Mariam. The others have taken Hamza to show Big Ben and Eiffel.

So allow me to catch up on some experimentations that I had put off!!

When your patience runs out..give a holler! Please.

Thanks.
Rayyan, looks like you have fun with the experimentations :)
While i don't quite understand the Leica one (but that's probably because of the rangefinder subject which is obscure to me :p - just kidding, i'm well aware being surrounded by L addicts around here :eek:)... i like it.
i'll follow Matt's lead and leave the Lacanian lingo out of the way.

Now, love the treatment on Mariam's portrait, it really shines. Great job.
Then again, the subject and photo are equally wonderful in the first place... splendid! :toocool:

rayyan

Rayyan...Another Creative Gem!
Steve, thanks pal.

Rayyan, looks like you have fun with the experimentations :)
While i don't quite understand the Leica one (but that's probably because of the rangefinder subject which is obscure to me :p - just kidding, i'm well aware being surrounded by L addicts around here :eek:)... i like it.
i'll follow Matt's lead and leave the Lacanian lingo out of the way.

Now, love the treatment on Mariam's portrait, it really shines. Great job.
Then again, the subject and photo are equally wonderful in the first place... splendid! :toocool:
Corlan, appreciate you stopping by. Summer is hot! Staying in..mostly.

Take care you two.