The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

rayyan

Excellent day for a hike. A sweater, some water and dates, D700+ zf 50/2+polarizer, hiking stick.

Fresh, clean, minty mountain air.

p.s now where did I park my car!!!

Lloyd

Excellent day for a hike. A sweater, some water and dates, D700+ zf 50/2+polarizer, hiking stick.

Fresh, clean, minty mountain air.

p.s now where did I park my car!!!
Now that's a gorgeous scene! Great shot. (And a great combo... so is this the decision from the thread you started?)

rayyan

Now that's a gorgeous scene! Great shot. (And a great combo... so is this the decision from the thread you started?)
Lloyd, if you mean to rent a car...definitely:ROTFL:

Re: the 35 vs 50 is still undecided. Wonder why I bought the M8 and lenses.:eek:

Take care.
p.s nothing like watching all those folk hike while having hot bagels with cream cheese and salmon. Down it with latte. If you
cross into another country, pick up a few croissants and a baguette!! That is a holiday.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Great shots. I especially like this second one.
I agree with Lloyd (as usual). Besides being an interesting shot, it reminds me of something I read in a Chinese woman's short book comparing Chinese and American culture. At one point she says that "Americans should learn how to squat". The photo shows a couple of professional-level squatters. My knees hurt just looking at them.