The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Steve, looks like you beat matt to the finish line on this new jewel!
First shots look great, no question you'll have a lot of fun with it and let us behold some more S'magic! Kepp em coming! :thumbs:

Question: did you "Velvia'd" the color shot above in PP? Looks pretty intense.

otumay

Reprocessed some shots of mine two years back. It was from a tour called "Land of the Phrygians".

D300 with Sigma 12-24mm and Nikkor 24-70mm/2.8

Entrance to the amphitheater

Abandoned village house

The road to the amphitheater

The amphitheater seats, dislodged by centuries and earthquakes:

shtarka1

Reprocessed some shots of mine two years back. It was from a tour called "Land of the Phrygians".

D300 with Sigma 12-24mm and Nikkor 24-70mm/2.8

Entrance to the amphitheater

Love this Osman! Brings you right into the "Long & Winding Road"! Excellent!

m_driscoll

There really was a sense of sincere sadness in their eyes. Thanks Matt!
Steve: Yeah, I didn't want to see that in their eyes. Although given the state of their natural habitat; zoos may be a safe haven. :salute:

Just to show, once again, that a Leica is in no way needed to make blurry, out of focus images :D
S5 with 105mm f/1.8
Jorgen: Nicely controlled blur! :thumbup: Excellent capture. Could you do it with a Holga? :LOL:

I realized I haven't contributed to this thread for some time. Admiring the wonderful shots posted here, one may get lazy:eek:

Last year, a beautiful mosque was inaugurated in Istanbul. Shakirin (meaning thankful) Mosque is the first mosque who was co-designed by a lady. Although it is a radically modern design, many important Islamic, Seljuk and Ottoman elements have been incorporated. It is difficult to describe in words the overwhelming sense of elation, especially when standing at the inner courtyard.
Here are a few glimpses I've caught with D700 and Nikkor 24-70mm/2.8:
Osman: Beautiful photos. I researched the mosque a little. Interesting story and building. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.
http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com