The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Thnaks Lloyd, Jason, and Steve for the enthusiasm.
Original is 6*3.5 MP, so i guess i could print it BIG for the rainy days :D

P.S. Jason- the pier sure did see some action :bugeyes:

otumay

More from Phrygia; Zeus Temple at Aizanoi, Kutahya.

D300 with Sigma 12-24mm

Ancient Roman bridge, still in use:

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Nice set again, Osman.
The second temple shot is excellent (maybe except the electric pole but that could be easily taken care of for a print).

The B&W does stand out, looing very lively with all the fine details -and the barely noticeable touch of color. :thumbup:

Lloyd

More from Phrygia; Zeus Temple at Aizanoi, Kutahya.

D300 with Sigma 12-24mm

Ancient Roman bridge, still in use:
Great photos, and very intriguing structures. I was prompted by these images to do some reading bout Phrygia. Fascinating.

m_driscoll

Jason: Love the bike photos! They're dressed just like the commuters that I see every day? :thumbup: Your two Efex photos are also excellent. My most used action in that program is "Tonal Effects".
Corlan: Very subtle. It's a cloud and blue sky. Very minimalist. :thumbup:
Osman: Great photos of the ruins, but, the bridge is also my favorite. Not only because it's an excellent photo...it's still be used. :salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

otumay

My eyes caught this old guy passing by the Zeus Temple in Aizanoi, heading towards his village.
Two different centuries, two different worlds...

D300 with Nikkor 24-70/2.8