The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

m_driscoll

Magnificent!
Carlos: +1, beautiful night color.

D700, 85G 1.4
Steve: An impressive set! The first is a great capture - composition, pp, and that look. I like the way the hound is isolated and staring at you - cool tone. The last one's a little scary! That lens from this viewpoint is a beast. :thumbup: I, unfortunately didn't get much today. :(

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

shtarka1

Carlos: +1, beautiful night color.

Steve: An impressive set! The first is a great capture - composition, pp, and that look. I like the way the hound is isolated and staring at you - cool tone. The last one's a little scary! That lens from this viewpoint is a beast. :thumbup: I, unfortunately didn't get much today. :(

Cheers, Matt

Thanks Matt! Im Impressed With It So Far.:)

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Greetings folks. Been busy with work nearly night and day (that's a very good thing... whew!) but took a couple hours off today an attended a nearby Fair. Here are some of the pretty things that I saw.

This Spruce log was hand hewn and then chiseled for assembly. Not a power tool in sight.

The guy doing all the hard work used this to get home.

Strong but very mellow animal

Petting the Bull, she was.

Vine ripened, the best!

m_driscoll

Greetings folks. Been busy with work nearly night and day (that's a very good thing... whew!) but took a couple hours off today an attended a nearby Fair. Here are some of the pretty things that I saw.

This Spruce log was hand hewn and then chiseled for assembly. Not a power tool in sight.

Vine ripened, the best!
Tim: These are great! I like that the subjects are isolated, simple, but strong, and unassuming. Cheers, Matt.

Lloyd

D700, 85G 1.4
Ok, I admit it. I keep going back to see this one. Hmm... I can't figure out why. :D

By the way, Steve. That Chikara tat on your left deltoid is a favorite of mine. It was the logo, and name, of our martial arts dojo for many years.

shtarka1

Ok, I admit it. I keep going back to see this one. Hmm... I can't figure out why. :D

By the way, Steve. That Chikara tat on your left deltoid is a favorite of mine. It was the logo, and name, of our martial arts dojo for many years.
:rolleyes:;) Thanks & I Feel Your Pain!;)

Lloyd the 2 tats are both tributes to my mom. Courage,Bravery & Strength.

shtarka1

Vine ripened, the best!

Very nice detail,light & comps Tim!

shtarka1