The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Chained to the computer these days. Only able to get out to walk the dog. Here are two with the 70-200 within 50 yards of the house.

Had a small Nor'easter today and the wind had everything sideways.

And this is from the front steps of the house the other day, as the sun set behind me.

Best,
Tim

shtarka1

Chained to the computer these days. Only able to get out to walk the dog. Here are two with the 70-200 within 50 yards of the house.

And this is from the front steps of the house the other day, as the sun set behind me.

Best,
Tim
Tim..Gorgeous!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Re: 49 Fantastic Photographers and Me

tattoo ta-da
"I love Michael"

click for larger size (3.5 Mb)

Nikon D300 • Nikkor AF-S 1.4/85mm G • 1/200 sec. at f/4 ISO 640 • Capture NX
Ultra cool... perfect composition, perspective.... Michael?

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
The rain is pouring down, day after day, I have a cold, clients don't pay, suppliers don't deliver... time for a smile I suppose :)

D300 with Tamron 17-50 @ 50mm and f/4

m_driscoll

Matt, these are superb:eek: The second one with the diagonal huge piping ( ? ) has excellent dynamics.
They are popping off the screen friend.
The last one is oh, so delicious. The colors, contrast and dof have been brilliantly rendered. Love them.:thumbup::thumbup:
Yup. What he said. :thumbup: I particularly like that third one. Looks like the new glass is working very well.
Yep, what they said :thumbup: I particularly like the second one with the huge pipe :)
+1 Real nice pipe!
BANG, right on! Absolutely gorgeous, all three of them :thumbs:
What They All Said! 3 Killer Shots!!!:thumbs:
Rayyan/Lloyd/Steen/Tim/Jorgen/Steve: Gentlemen, thank you! :D :D

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Best,
Tim
Tim: Both these are great. Nice view from the front porch. The photo of the leaves is excellent - texture and color.

Rayyan...Majestic!
Rayyan: +1, :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com