The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
A full brekfast for Euros 6.oo/= Too good to miss!!
[/CENTER]
But I've just had Parma ham with melon, spaghetti with seafood, tiramisu, coffee, sambuca, grappa.... I can't even start to think about petit dejeuner...

Tomorrow maybe :) Very tempting photo :p

Lloyd

Matt..Nice "Lock Up" Series On Halloween! Any Discounts On The Rugs? :D
That is a nice series, and I'm impressed so far with the performance of that new version of the 24-120. I liked the utility of the old one, but thought it was marginal, quality-wise. For a wedding photog, this is a great range (and, obviously, nice for walking around as well.)

Lloyd

You could sit in the shadow of the Eiger, the Monch and Jungfrau and sip your
latte; and watch the clouds go by.
Just realized what I'd been missing. Apparently, those who named the Jungfrau, and the French trappers who named the Tetons, had the same inspiration! Hey, works for me too. :D:thumbs:

rayyan

So Inviting! Nice!
Steve: Very filling too!! Thanks.

Rayyan: I'm amazed at the places you see and capture so well. I'm living a well travelled life vicariously through your images. Thank you for sharing them!
Tim: Grateful for your encouragement.

Couldn't put it any better. BIG +1 from me. :salute:
Lloyd: You are truly generous sir.

Thank you guys.:salute::salute:

rayyan

But I've just had Parma ham with melon, spaghetti with seafood, tiramisu, coffee, sambuca, grappa.... I can't even start to think about petit dejeuner...

Tomorrow maybe :) Very tempting photo :p
Hello Jorgen. That, my friend, is a feast you have had!:D

Lovely indeed. I'm grateful for the rain. :thumbup:
Lloyd: It can do wonders for social encounters!!;)

Just realized what I'd been missing. Apparently, those who named the Jungfrau, and the French trappers who named the Tetons, had the same inspiration! Hey, works for me too. :D:thumbs:
Lloyd: Now that both of us know, let's get going pal!!

Your kind comments are grateful received. Thank you.:salute:

rayyan

We saw mountains..

We saw streams..

We saw places to make merry..

And we saw places to find solace..

We are thankful to Him for His Blessings.

m_driscoll

Budapest..History in every street. Heritage Sites on every corner. Hamza was not with me. The stones were silent this time around!
Alsace..I love rain; one gets to meet people crowded into cafes or under parapets..lovely people..up close.
Rayyan: Exquisite texture, detail, color, light and shadow. Painting in a gallery. Well seen! I'm going to have to try your "recipe". :thumbup:

Matt..Nice "Lock Up" Series On Halloween! Any Discounts On The Rugs? :D
Steve: Thanks! :D Mention my name for a discount. You'd look especially nice with a long blue one. IMHO :ROTFL:

Matt: What's a ' hair pair '. I like that one Matt. Would have been really nice if someone was looking at them wigs, while adjusting theirs!! Nice street.
Rayyan: Thank you, sir! :D That would have been a plus! I thought it said "Fair", but, I think you're right that it says "Pair". Now, what does that mean? :confused:

...Rayyan: I'm amazed at the places you see and capture so well. I'm living a well travelled life vicariously through your images. Thank you for sharing them!
Rayyan: +1, what Tim said. My feelings exactly. :salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

That is a nice series, and I'm impressed so far with the performance of that new version of the 24-120. I liked the utility of the old one, but thought it was marginal, quality-wise. For a wedding photog, this is a great range (and, obviously, nice for walking around as well.)
Lloyd: Thanks! :D I've heard that the IQ on the earlier one wasn't so hot. Nikon's been producing some interesting zooms lately. With a good high ISO body, this would be good for wedding photogs.

We saw mountains..
And we saw places to find solace..
We are thankful to Him for His Blessings.
Rayyan: Beautiful. :thumbup: Boy, I love the high mountains. When I'm there, it's always a spiritual and humbling experience and i'm reminded...

Cheers, Matt

kuau

Workshop Member
My 1st shot with my D3s and 70-200mm AF-S VR II with 1.4 tc, hand held and I think I forgot to turn on VR opps.

Steven

rayyan

Rayyan: Exquisite texture, detail, color, light and shadow. Painting in a gallery. Well seen! I'm going to have to try your "recipe". :thumbup:

Rayyan: Thank you, sir! :D That would have been a plus! I thought it said "Fair", but, I think you're right that it says "Pair". Now, what does that mean? :confused:

Rayyan: +1, what Tim said. My feelings exactly. :salute:

Cheers, Matt

Matt: Grateful and much appreciated sir.:salute:

m_driscoll;255268 [B said:
Rayyan:[/B] Beautiful. :thumbup: Boy, I love the high mountains. When I'm there, it's always a spiritual and humbling experience and i'm reminded...

Cheers, Matt

Matt: Makes two of us Matt. Thanks.:salute:

kuau

Workshop Member
Thanks Lloyd,
I guess I am just a little spoiled with my M9.
I am sure if I was on a monopod and had my focus point setup correct it would be sharper,
I took this from inside my car.
Of course as soon as I tried to open my car door with D3s now on monopod, all three deer took off..