The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

shtarka1

We saw mountains..

We saw streams..

We saw places to make merry..

And we saw places to find solace..

We are thankful to Him for His Blessings.
Amen My Brotha! Magnificent!
My 1st shot with my D3s and 70-200mm AF-S VR II with 1.4 tc, hand held and I think I forgot to turn on VR opps.

Steven
Killer Combo & Shot Steven!
D80, Nikkor AF 35mm f/2D

2010.10.10. 10:10:10

A Talented Family! So Very Nice!:)

m_driscoll

My 1st shot with my D3s and 70-200mm AF-S VR II with 1.4 tc, hand held and I think I forgot to turn on VR opps.
Steven
Steven: Nice, even without the VR!

Elegant simplicity. Beautiful.
MHC: +1, :thumbup:

One from Ayesha..

Rayyan: I like the composition of Ayesha's photo. Texture, form and reflections. :thumbup:

Punkin Dog (Sesame)
Rush Hour
Olympic Fountain
Jason: Great set of images! Curves - appealing qualities. Punkin Dog - photos of your hound are alway cool. Rush hour - excellent colors and movement blur. Olympic Fountain - well composed and captured. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

rayyan

Three more of the Loof Carousel in Spokane, WA. Cheers, Matt.

1. D700; 28-300mm f/3.5; 28mm; 1/20s @ f/3.5; ISO 500

2. D700; 28-300mm f/3.5; 70mm; 1/20s @ f/5; ISO 1600

3. D700; 28-300mm f/3.5; 28mm; 1/20s @ f/3.5; ISO 400

Matt: Brings the childhood back to me. The thrill of the fair, the colors, the details in the second photo. Looking at the third photo, I expect to hear the musical sounds. You see Matt, when I was young, my parents could not afford to take me to fun fairs, carnivals, carousels or rides..very rarely I went.

Carousels hold a special place in my heart.

Thanks for bringing the joys of childhood back.:salute:

m_driscoll

Matt: Brings the childhood back to me. The thrill of the fair, the colors, the details in the second photo. Looking at the third photo, I expect to hear the musical sounds. You see Matt, when I was young, my parents could not afford to take me to fun fairs, carnivals, carousels or rides..very rarely I went.

Rayyan: My pleasure! One of the things that photography does well. :)

Cheers, Matt

Lloyd

Beautiful movement,color & reminiscing moment!
Does indeed conjure some fond memories... not only of my own childhood, but of times with my kids. I think I need to take the grandkids to one soon.

Nicely captured. Thanks for the memories.