The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Lloyd

Lloyd: And that's on your way to work? Beautifully seen Lloyd and presented.:thumbup:

Lovely, enticing shots. hard to resist. Good luck to your son with the sale.
Lloyd: While the BW is wonderfully graphic, I prefer your color one for the beautiful shades of autumn and the gorgeous light. Thanks for sharing.
Lloyd: This one has a really nice color palette. The light just catching the rock and grass and the glimpse down the valley really lead you in. Is that a really cool fence or a mountain bike "skinny"?

Lloyd: They both work, IMHO. I personally like the warmth of the color one and that little touch of blue and sun in the background. My reaction could be because I was "placing" it with your other color photos.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Many thanks, my friends. I especially appreciated the comments on the B/W version of the fence. I think you're right... with the group, color really does work better. :salute:

rayyan

Another more-than-impressive image. The dynamic range here is particularly impressive. I've been dabbling with the technique you described, but haven't found 'the master's touch' yet. Thanks for sharing.
Lloyd: Grateful sir. But ' master's touch ' rests with you folks. Try it a few more times and you shall excel. Certainty.

Regards.

Some more from my quick, pre-work, stop yesterday morning.

Lloyd: Now here are some master shots. The light is gorgeous. The surroundings sumptuous. The capture delicious! I love #1 and #2 particularly
for the envelope of golden light that surrounds the area. Really lovely.:thumbup:

Lloyd

Lloyd: Grateful sir. But ' master's touch ' rests with you folks. Try it a few more times and you shall excel. Certainty.

Regards.

Lloyd: Now here are some master shots. The light is gorgeous. The surroundings sumptuous. The capture delicious! I love #1 and #2 particularly
for the envelope of golden light that surrounds the area. Really lovely.:thumbup:
Most appreciated, my friend. I'm honored by your comment.