The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Lloyd

A few days ago fellow forum member Steven (Kaua) and I visited This is The Place Heritage Park, which is a re-creation of a 19th Century village, complete with actors in period costumes.

All shots with the D3, 70-300 combo:

(Not sure the wristwatch in this one is true to the period. :))

shtarka1

A few days ago fellow forum member Steven (Kaua) and I visited This is The Place Heritage Park, which is a re-creation of a 19th Century village, complete with actors in period costumes.

All shots with the D3, 70-300 combo:

Incredible Beauty & Vivid Color! Fine Job Lloyd!

Lloyd: Love the color and the mood of those, particularly of the first, the second and the fourth one.

You have been walking this beautiful city taking photographs.

You become tired. You need a rest. Some refreshment.

I need a break for coffee and make new friends in far away places..I need to
get influenced!!
Rayyan: Thank you for sharing, love the portrait in particular!

rayyan

The going is usually tough. When it seems to get easy..watch out!! Minor injuries suffered means you got lucky..this time around!!

But each one has to face their own fears and test the limits of their endurance..

Often, blind courage can be fatal.

Lloyd

The going is usually tough. When it seems to get easy..watch out!! Minor injuries suffered means you got lucky..this time around!!

But each one has to face their own fears and test the limits of their endurance..

Often, blind courage can be fatal.
Well said. Truth for sure. Oh, and a beautiful image too.

m_driscoll

Matt: My house at the moment resembles the ' mixed nuts '.

This is a lovely one Matt. The stern stare is :eek: and the colors are excellent. Where is the 'lady' that Steve mentions?:D

The new lens and you seem to be hitting it off very well pal. The little red devil is cute.
Rayyan: Thanks. That "mixed nuts" struck us all the same way! I think the women is reflected just behind the elephant's harness? :D I like the D7000 with that lens.

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll