The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Lloyd

Nice reflections in the water along with great composition & Flow!;):)
Rayyan: Interesting story, and a nice picture. I wouldn't have wanted to stand in the rain either... but I probably would have. Baaa!!:eek: :wtf: Congrats to you for taking a stand. :salute:

rayyan

Nice reflections in the water along with great composition & Flow!;):)
Steve: Thanks pal.

Rayyan: Interesting story, and a nice picture. I wouldn't have wanted to stand in the rain either... but I probably would have. Baaa!!:eek: :wtf: Congrats to you for taking a stand. :salute:
Lloyd: I would normally stand in the rain too!. This time my wife could hardly walk, let alone climb; I was on antibiotics and we were having a bad hair day!!

The last leg of our journey, tired, injured and sick. I did need an umbrella!!

Best regards.

From the high mountains to the sea. Suffering from dull November days a reminiscence to the 2010 summer (for WA-Lovers only):

German training ship for the Navy

"Gorch Fock"

D 700, 14 - 24/2.8G @ 14 mm & f/7.1

"Mediterranean Sea in Southern Italy"

D 50 , 12 - 24/4G @ 12 mm & f/11

Hope you like it.

Lloyd

From the high mountains to the sea. Suffering from dull November days a reminiscence to the 2010 summer (for WA-Lovers only):

"Gorch Fock"

Hope you like it.
Nice! I love the colors in the first shot, but this second one is really my favorite. It took me a couple of seconds to realize that the curved light posts weren't the result of lens distortion. Way cool. I love it when an image surprises me. :salute:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I know I'm in danger of boring you to death with these concert photos, but it's the only thing I have at the moment :sleep006:

D300 with Tamron 17-50 @ 50mm and f/2.8

rayyan

rayyan

I know I'm in danger of boring you to death with these concert photos, but it's the only thing I have at the moment :sleep006:

D300 with Tamron 17-50 @ 50mm and f/2.8

Indeed, they do... yes indeed. :thumbup:
Jorgen: What Lloyd said; +1. Excellent. Please bore us some more! Please...

For all you guys out there, It's Movember time!! Grow your Mo's for the month of November. A couple of friends got me to do it this year. I was a couple of days late, but here's my first pic.

Of course, I couldn't just do a mobile phone in the mirror pic, could I?

D700 50-G f1.8, 1/200th, ISO 100
Lowel iD vid light, 1/2 CTO on a SB-26 at 1/32nd for a hair light
PP is Portraiture High Key with a lil warmth thrown in.
Jason: NNNice!

rayyan

"Gorch Fock"

D 700, 14 - 24/2.8G @ 14 mm & f/7.1

Hope you like it.
Hermann: ' Gorch Fock ' is :bugeyes:, the sea walk is simply :clap:

Regards.