The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Lloyd

Not art, but it's my life just now. Yes, that's 15 inches (38.1 cm), on the level, in my front yard! Folks it's still NOVEMBER!! I shoveled (yes, shoveled) my walk and driveway 3 times in the past 24 hours.

D3, 14-24/2.8 @24mm f8

Last edited:
Not art, but it's my life just now. Yes, that's 15 inches (38.1 cm), on the level, in my front yard! Folks it's still NOVEMBER!! I shoveled (yes, shoveled) my walk and driveway 3 times in the past 24 hours.
[/IMG]
Lloyd: Unbelievable indeed, same here in Europe/Germany - two hours ago, but, to be honest, that's only 5 inches.:)

"First Snow - Munich Old Cemetery at Dusk"

D 700, 24 mm/1.4G @ f/6.3

leif e

D3, 14-24/2.8 @24mm f8
Very impressive! Indeed! Unbeatable - even from here. :deadhorse:

But -12C this afternoon? How about that? :D

Beautiful Munich image!!

leif e

shtarka1

D3, 14-24/2.8 @24mm f8
Good Grief!:wtf::)

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Here, it's the other way around. The cool season refuses to arrive. Still up to 35 degrees C during daytime :cry:

rayyan

Hi guys,

First: Lloyd a belated but sincere best wishes to your wonderful mother on her birthday. May she be with you and yours for a long time to come in health and happiness.

Too many super pics. Excellent work folks.

Steve for recreating nostalgia.
Matt for his cyclists and Seattle/Pike Market. Yes Matt, I saw the snowfall too!
Jorgen, bringing Thailand to us in vivid color and shape/s!!!
Hermann for the masterful cemetery series and street shots. The last one of the snowfall in Munich old cemetery is gorgeous.

To all of you :thumbup::thumbup::salute:

rayyan

A very simple capture of a simple woman lighting the flame. Simple flame for some. The very essence of life for others.

A very simple capture of a simple woman lighting the flame. Simple flame for some. The very essence of life for others.
Rayyan: So nice, you're back!:salute: And, as usual, with an extraordinary picture, thanks for sharing:thumbs:

And thanks again for your kind words on my pictures, really much appreciated!

rayyan

Went to change some money. Almost rented an apartment!! Must have been off my meds:eek:

Just kidding folks. The money change was an excuse.:D

shtarka1

Went to change some money. Almost rented an apartment!! Must have been off my meds:eek:

Just kidding folks. The money change was an excuse.:D
Its just not the same without you here my Friend!
#1...Simple Yet Enlightening & Powerful!
# 2...Nice Composition & Human Element!

rayyan

Its just not the same without you here my Friend!
#1...Simple Yet Enlightening & Powerful!
# 2...Nice Composition & Human Element!
Hi Steve. You guys are swell.Just dropped in to say hello and see how you were doing.

Take care and best regards.