The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Lloyd

First: Lloyd a belated but sincere best wishes to your wonderful mother on her birthday. May she be with you and yours for a long time to come in health and happiness.

To all of you :thumbup::thumbup::salute:
Thank you, my friend. I sincerely appreciate that.

Its just not the same without you here my Friend!
#1...Simple Yet Enlightening & Powerful!
# 2...Nice Composition & Human Element!
Big +1 from me. Great to see your wonderful images again. Looking forward to more. Hope you and yours are well (or at least healing!:D).

OK, two from my disc-drive, apparently more continental:):

"El Paseo" - Plaza Major, Segovia, España

D 700, 14-24 mm/2.8G @ 15 mm & f/6.3

"The Visit to an Old Friend" - Plaza Major, Segovia, España

D 700, 14-24 mm/2.8G @ 24 mm & f/6.3

Hope you like it and thanks for your interest.

rayyan

Another wonderful shot. And, great light!!
Thanks a lot friend.

Good :thumbs:
Much appreciate Jorgen.

Rayyan, Nat Geo Shot!:salute:
Steve, may Santa fill your stocking with your wishes.:D

Rayyan: Big +1!:thumbs:
Hermann, much obliged sir.

Guys much muchos appreciated.:salute::salute:

p.s it was 8C here last night. I know, not much for you folks. I am going to hibernate!!

rayyan

Hermann, your first photo here one reminds me of your previous cafe shot. Similar brilliance and super bw.

The second is so sympathetic and lovely bw.

Excellent.:thumbup:

Regards.

Hermann, your first photo here one reminds me of your previous cafe shot. Similar brilliance and super bw.

The second is so sympathetic and lovely bw.

Excellent.:thumbup:

Regards.
Rayyan: Thanks a lot for your kind words!
Honestly, it's a great pleasure for me you like them and apparently are able to relate to their "content" (e.g. ref. to the second one). :):salute:

rayyan

Rayyan, you have lost it.

Lost what?

You are only doing landscapes, buildings and the like. And that too badly.Your fire has gone out it seems. Not like before. The zest, the hunting spirit is dead within you. The Rayyan factor, as your friends call it, was a myth. The flame burns no more.

It has to be lit.

What has to be lit?

The fire. The flame. It needs a spark. Life. Something mysterious, seemingly unattainable, promise of excitement. Sense of some danger, some thrill. The thrill of the chase, the approach. The contact. Some competition. The chase has to be worth it.

Excuses, excuses. You have lost it Rayyan.

Maybe Ayesha, maybe just. But remember, myths always have some basis of truth. Baby, somebody or something has to light my fire.

A little spark is all it needs.

Lloyd

Rayyan, you have lost it.

Lost what?

You are only doing landscapes, buildings and the like. And that too badly.Your fire has gone out it seems. Not like before. The zest, the hunting spirit is dead within you. The Rayyan factor, as your friends call it, was a myth. The flame burns no more.

It has to be lit.

What has to be lit?

The fire. The flame. It needs a spark. Life. Something mysterious, seemingly unattainable, promise of excitement. Sense of some danger, some thrill. The thrill of the chase, the approach. The contact. Some competition. The chase has to be worth it.

Excuses, excuses. You have lost it Rayyan.

Maybe Ayesha, maybe just. But remember, myths always have some basis of truth. Baby, somebody or something has to light my fire.

A little spark is all it needs.
I can see the sparks flying now! :thumbup:

shtarka1

Love them Both!

Lloyd

A couple from my father's 85th birthday party this past weekend. I didn't count them, but I'm told there actually were 85 candles.

D3, 14-24/2.8 @18mm, f2.8, ISO 1250, 1/400:

D3, 14-24/2.8 @24mm, f2.8, ISO 1250, 1/60:

rayyan

A couple from my father's 85th birthday party this past weekend. I didn't count them, but I'm told there actually were 85 candles.

D3, 14-24/2.8 @18mm, f2.8, ISO 1250, 1/400:

D3, 14-24/2.8 @24mm, f2.8, ISO 1250, 1/60:
Lloyd: Marvelous occasion sir. To be treasured by generations to come. Wishing your honorable father many many more cakes in the coming years.

My best wishes and salutations to him.