The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Great stuff in here. As usual, I might add. Lloyd, I really love the image of your father blowing the candles. I need to start shopping for candles myself. My old mother turns 85 in February.

Hermann, your images made want to go back to Spain! Lovely.

Around here we don´t have much more than winter on offer. Report from the woods here - at -16 C today. My son and Rulle.
Leif: Thanks for your kind words!

For my own skiing practice that clearly looks like "M....s" conditions (my personal "cold" ski). :) Nice captures of your son and a smart Rulle.:thumbup:

Last edited:

shtarka1

There's a car exhibition going on in Bangkok at the moment, one of the two annual shows. It's very crowded, and difficult to get to the cars sometimes. You can see two of them on the left and right sides of this photo. This must be the section for white cars... cars, c - a - r - s, ok?

D300 with Tamron 17-50 @ 17mm and f/3.2

They had a red car as well. Sorry for that person obscuring the view. I believe it must be a mechanic or something. Probably a problem with the windscreen wiper. These Italian cars are a bit unreliable, you know.

D300 with Tamron 17-50 @ 20mm and f/4.0

These were both taken with that useless onboard flash, but I hope you can figure out what's in the photos anyway :)
Jorgen, You are a Magnet to Beautiful Cars & Women! ;)

shtarka1

Leif, wonderful images of your son! Cute doggy & picturesque landscape!
No snow here in the Boston area as of yet!

m_driscoll

Gentlemen (women don't buy Nikon?):

I've had a very enjoyable 1/2 hr. scrolling through the last few pages. Inspiring work and interesting commentary!

Thank you, Jorgenmatthewhermannjsfrayyanlloydromanstevelief. :thumbup::thumbs::D:cool::p:salute::);):grin:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Matt: Thanks for your feedback! Just to clarify that point: pictures are not made in "Deutsches Museum - Munich", but in "Donau-Schifffahrts-Museum" (River-Boat-Museum), Regensburg, i.e. two ancient boats on river Donau (Danubia). Thus the difficult circumstances to take pictures (narrow, dark, stuffy in the engineroom etc., but great fun as well.:)
But I am not really surprised, that you like Deutsches Museum, it quite simply is a great place.:thumbup:
Hermann: My post was probably a little confusing. I realize that you were at the Donau-Schifffahrts-Museum. I was just noting that the Deutsches Museum - Munich is one of my very favorite, world-class, museums.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com