The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

rayyan

Rayyan...Powerful Shot Right Into The Soul!!!
Steve, thank you sir. It was kind of them to allow me to take some time.

Rayyan: Big +1; can't find better words, love the PP as well!:thumbs:
Hermann: Very grateful for your kind words.

+1 from me too. And, I love the front guy's socks. :thumbup:
Lloyd: A sincere thanks from me. Didn't notice, I don't wear socks!!:D

Grateful to all you folks.:salute:

leif e

Thanks a lot all!:)

Hermann, I am a keen music lover and the "simpler" the better! :D Most of the time. (At the moment I listen a lot to John Mellencamp´s latest (producer T-Bone Burnett has been my man for a long time now!) But I also admit to a weakness for the colossal as well - Bach in the old Trondheim Dome, with double choir and orchestra! or Neil Young live, with Crazy Horse doing Like a Hurricane ... :eek:

Still, I guess you´re right - it´s "simple", concentrated and pure underneath. :)

leif e

m_driscoll

Smoking!! Somebody stop this guy!:thumbup::thumbup:
Rayyan: Not since the 70's? :LOL:
Matt: Nice series! Particularly like the sibyllic smile of the first girl.
Herman:Thank you! :D Your choice of words made me look at it again. I can see it. :thumbup:

Rayyan: Great straightforward portrait with a twist (his snickering buddy). Beautiful B & W pp. Slightly edgy; adds to the character of the photo. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com